Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decent to play Flash games

Kitako

Arcane
Happy to hear. If you want a bit of headstart I can invite you to my public town. We are just 3, but active. It's not a uber town but has already level 2/3 on buildings.
If you want an invite send me a in-game mail (user "Kitako", same as here), or just join the town Dethoton.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
No thanks, I prefer the cookie game.
Cookies baked (all time) :
Fucking casuals.
clicker.jpg

I still couldn't manage to get the last CpS achievement

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
I got mine back when elder frenzy counted towards it. Very easy.

I actually only reset once, but I was playing pretty much since it came out for a long time before I got bored of waiting for the next update.

Kitako

Arcane
hey Kitako there seems be some bug where I can accept yr invite, just logs me out.
Dunno, first time I invite someone. You can manually join the city without invitation, Gregz already did that.

Click on the city icon (on the minimap), click Move, and manually search for it. Name of town is Dethoton.

A little makeover? It's a sequel to the best flash game out there (albeit with a lot of the same stuff). It's still better than most AAA games so show it a little more respect

Last edited:

Grim Monk

Arcane
High Tea
High Tea is a strategic plate-spinning game, you play an independent British smuggler selling opium in China's Pearl Delta.
Buy cheap and sell high to make a profit, but make sure you also obtain enough tea to keep Britain happy. You have ten years before the opium wars begin - can you make your fortune?
Based on historical events, this game also shines a light on a questionable episode in the history of the British Empire.

Link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/561389

Sadly rather :cry: simplistic...

Last edited:

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
I've been kinda hooked on Zombie Pandemic the last couple of days.
Too bad it has this Facebook-game Energy thing going on. Then again if it didn't, I would probably play the whole day straight :D

The game is a Zombie Survival MMO with turnbased combat. Kinda like Dead State but with social platform stuff and "energy".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom