Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

sqeecoo

Arcane
No problemo!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Umm, can I ask for 24h extension? Yeah, I know, this turn is already over-extended. I started doing it today, but then some events interfered (today is womyn's day, you know how it is), so now I'm too drunk to finish this turn by myself. Pls?

sqeecoo

Arcane
No problemo!

I'll just post some music again cause I feel like I'm shitposting otherwise.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Umm, can I ask for 24h extension? Yeah, I know, this turn is already over-extendedbut then some events interfered (today is womyn's day, you know how it is)....

I don't have any problems in sleeping another night without having to plan on ya going all Mortal Kombat on me, so it's good for me.

...so now I'm too drunk to finish this turn by myself. Pls?

+ Women's day
+ Grimwulf is drunk

What's the difference from a stock day, I ask? Are Russkie Women that aggressive?

I'll just post some music again cause I feel like I'm shitposting otherwise.

You are right. Let's post my weekend soundtrack to avoid shitposting.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Ahhh, I like aggressive women. But this is only evidence that MOBAs (wtf does that stand for anyway?) bring out the worst Russian in us.

oPElr97.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ahhh, I like aggressive women. But this is only evidence that MOBAs (wtf does that stand for anyway?) bring out the worst Russian in us.

Multiplayer Online Battle Something. But the ARTS thing, like, "Action-RTS" is a new one to me. RTS are already one of the most hysterically "clicky" genres.

Dunnow. Tried once Dota2. Bored like hell. How the heck do you manage to stay glued to that thing, it lacks the excitement of receiving a new turn every three days and 12-years old screaming in your ears is far inferior to Ukrainians shitposting in your diplo feed and then beating you up in Battletech.

Err, yes.

Set yer volume on the very minimum to prevent permanent ear damage.

I am not impressed. I deal daily with hysterical women, and that's a mild example. Must be the sanguine temperament of our kind.

Good luck nonetheless, Master Grimmie.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Manchild
Onanistic
Bottom
Arena

My cousin is more or less a champion, dat fag. Actually his (quite hot) girlfriend plays it too... I suppose I'm just jelous.
Of 19 yrs old blonde pussy, not MOBA ranking...

I deal daily with hysterical women, and that's a mild example. Must be the sanguine temperament of our kind.

They have no idea :lol: I still remember my Erasmus days, when all the middle europeans (I put brits there too) discovered this the hard way. The aftermath of those sex escapades were glorious! Admittedly us boys had a similar legendary track record, one of my friends butthurt monologue over Italian Sexual Prowess* is still recounted each time we have a reunion...

*Performed in drunken spanish to a swedish hottie, due to her politely refusing to follow him home after a date.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Guys, I'm terribly sorry - I happily procrastinated with the D10 turn due to all the extensions and now I suddenly have a shitload of shit to deal with today and can't think carefully. So I'll have to extend by another 24gh. I'm truly sorry, but there was just no way for me to tell from past experience that procrastination might have any bad consequences.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can someone request, for, I don't know, a month of extension so my Greatest Ally, Alcohol, will melt Grimwulf's brain cells enough that he will forgot to carpet bomb me?

Anyone?

They have no idea :lol: I still remember my Erasmus days, when all the middle europeans (I put brits there too) discovered this the hard way. The aftermath of those sex escapades were glorious! Admittedly us boys had a similar legendary track record, one of my friends butthurt monologue over Italian Sexual Prowess* is still recounted each time we have a reunion...

*Performed in drunken spanish to a swedish hottie, due to her politely refusing to follow him home after a date.

Erasmus in Spain?

Erasmus in Spain.

The only thing I got out of my Erasmus is starting to play Dominions to avoid depression. Hey, it worked.

Don't go to German-speaking countries, guys. Friendly advice.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well, I gotta travel today and will be gone till Monday, so you'll get your wish for this turn at least! As for generally, we can vote! I don't mind 72h but don't need it other than for the weekend now :)

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
kadyfntsgl.jpg
What's taking him so long?!

dledotbyws.jpg
Get out of my head, Magoth.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
PHAH, I can hear you too!

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Yes, you idiot. I've linked our minds, temporarily. We can all hear each other's thoughts. At least those which we want to be heard.

qxmmnromxg.jpg
Didn't he forbid you from manipulating minds without permission?

kadyfntsgl.jpg
That's the sole reason for this FUCKING gathering, you backward worm! *thinks about spitting*

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Magoth is rght, gentlemen. We are no longer bound to de Prado's will, which is rather peculiar indeed.

qxmmnromxg.jpg
The declariations of war from Marignon should havee been announced by now. Ethanim, you were the last of us who saw de Prado.

dledotbyws.jpg
That was almost a month ago.

mznmddzkmf.jpg

nypaevygkx.jpg
Lead this army, Ethanim. But do not attack before the declaration is publicly announced.

dledotbyws.jpg
You are sending away even your demonic bodyguards. That is not wise.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Nothing can harm me here. More demons will join our cause - I will choose new bodyguards among them.

dledotbyws.jpg
I insist. If I take away your bodyguards now, you will become vulnerable.

nypaevygkx.jpg
For one month only. We are not even at war with anybody. Yet.

dledotbyws.jpg
There are powers beyond this realm. Beyond your imagination. They are watching you, waiting for any sign of weakness.

nypaevygkx.jpg
Don't waste my time, general. You have an army to lead, and I have other business to attend to.

dledotbyws.jpg
... Your will is my command.

*Utevania castle, later that night*

mcthuyufer.png

nypaevygkx.jpg
Who goes there? SHOW YOURSELF! ... That gurgling sound - a spy from Atlantis, no doubt. Step out of darkness and beg for mercy. Well? How long do you plan to play this childish game? ... You are not from Atlantis, are you..? And it sounds like you are not alone either. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! MY NAME IS SEBASTIAN DE PRADO, AND I AM THE CHOSEN OF GOD! I WAS GIVEN THE RIGHT TO RULE THIS WORLD AND EVERY SINGLE BEING THAT INHABITS IT! I COMMAND YOU NOW, IN THE NAME OF GOD - SHOW YOURSELF! ... You are about to attack the most powerful blood mage in the Kingdom - no, in the entire realm. You are about to attack - for what purpose? You are not from Atlantis, Mictlan or Bogarus. You are not from this world even. STAY BACK! ... I have no successor. My death will bring nothing, but CHAOS upon this world! All demons and angels will be free and answer to no one! Is that what you want? Chaos? Apocalypse? ... what have I done

qveehnmtmb.jpg

*Present day*

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Whatever happened to de Prado, we are free now. Fucking finally.

qxmmnromxg.jpg
I'm going back to Inferno.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
Me too. Come visit me sometimes, friends. GWAAA HAHRHHAHRR, I'm fucking with you! You are no friends, and I will torture you all if you ever come close to my domain! So long!

dledotbyws.jpg
Furcas, Buriol. Wait.

qxmmnromxg.jpg
What now?

dledotbyws.jpg
We were all given armies to command. Men and lesser demons of Marignon will follow our orders. Magoth was given the rulership over the capital.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
This filthy city stinks. I am sick of it.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Ah, but our brother Ethanim has a point. We can go back to Inferno any time, but think about the opportunities we're missing! Our lofty master is most likely dead. Which means that Marginon is ours from now on!

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Are you fucking delusional, Igarak?

dledotbyws.jpg
We have armies. You have the capital.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
BUT WE CANNOT DECLARE WAR UPON ANYONE! ANY-ONE!

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
Why not? PEOPLE OF MARIGNON! You are expected to fight Mictlan, Atlantis, Bogarus - because MAGOTH here said so! Please sign up for duty at your nearest Arch Devil.

qxmmnromxg.jpg
Not convincing.

dledotbyws.jpg
We can deal with that. Soon the news about de Prado's death will spread, they will find a new mortal to rule the Kingdom. Carmont, Mendoza, Tomaso, Diego - no matter. None of them has de Prado's will. We can control them.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Then what? I'm not interested in ruling a Kingdom, or ascending to "godhood" of a single worthless realm.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Are you interested in binding Angels to your will? Or obtaining unique magic artifacts, perchance? I've heard your personal collection of books obtained a couple of truly exquisite pieces recently.
kcltreeuer.jpg

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Yes. I must admit, living among mortals is hard work, but also profitable.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Brothers! Let us stay. Let us rule this Kingdom together!

dledotbyws.jpg
The blood of local virgins can be used to summon more demons. I can certainly use some reinforcements back in Inferno.

qxmmnromxg.jpg
True. If things go our way, we will all come back to Inferno rich and powerful, supported by entire armies.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Hmpf. *Thinks of spitting multiple times* Our hands are tied. We can't invade Bogarus, Atlantis or Mictlan without a declaration of war. Our personal forces will follow, but that's it. We will only provoke a rebellion here in this worthless Kingdom.

dledotbyws.jpg
Correction - we can attack Atlantis. They were the ones who declared war upon Marignon about three months ago. Their declaration is safely stored in de Prado's correspondence.

qxmmnromxg.jpg
What about Bogarus and Mictlan?

dledotbyws.jpg
Let's wait. I'm sure their declarations will be announced soon.

qxmmnromxg.jpg
And if not?

dledotbyws.jpg
We'll have to fight Atlantis alone. For now.

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
You clowns forgot one ISSUE here. So maybe you can manipulate the mortals into following your commands. Maybe the lesser demons will do it also, out of fear. The angels that were summoned by Magoth are his personal slaves too. BUT!

qxmmnromxg.jpg
The Fallen Angels. If de Prado is dead...

dledotbyws.jpg
They are free. Bound to his will no longer.

olocjmjvyp.jpg
Hmm. This is a problem indeed. No Fallen Angel will follow our orders, or anybody's else for that matter. And we don't know what motivates them either. Truth be told, I never heard any of them speak.

kadyfntsgl.jpg
Apparently, none of them wingfuckers left this realm yet. I suppose they don't plan to. What if they start randomly attacking everyone and everything? What if they attack us? Or lead our armies away?

hbzsfzwqym.jpg
HA HA, ISN'T IT FUN, PEOPLE? AREN'T YOU ENTERTAINED?!

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Marignon Story (a short recap):

Marignon was doing p.gud so far, but now a massive cock supported by two dismembered balls casts a shadow upon the glorious nation.

tyvqhtgnsa.jpg

Naturally, Marignon doesn't want to take it.

But then CIRCUMSTANCES interfered.

yzaxvonxig.jpg

Can anybody extend this turn a little bit? Had a rough sleepless night, and can't finish muh turn now. Gotta take a nap.
inb4: you could do it two days ago, undisciplined grim prick

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yes thank you, I'll do 24h, just arrived and haven't even looked at the turn yet :D

Dayyālu

Arcane
I was just going to ask the same thing, work has been brutal today.

As usual, Grimwulf is always two moves before me. Can't beat Russian telepaths.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Pretty sure this is still hosting in a half hour.....right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom