Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I don't hate this game... So I went up and brofisted your RP post!

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
I got a new job and it has irrestricted Internet access. It's a good thing my productivity was never put in question.

I'm about to RP a bit for Pangea; hadn't done it because of RL issues... and the fact that there's a 900~ strong C'tis army at my door. Yay for reruns!

Lizzurd

Cipher
It sounds like you need an extension. Don't hesitate to ask.
I do! I know I have already submitted the turn, but I still require it. You know, some crazy diplomacy magic. I think I will need to resubmit the turn.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Operation Hide In The Caves is almost complete.

gWUh0Vx.jpg

Igor, play us out!

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
>Be me.
>Celebrate friend's birthday on Friday. Drink.
>Have a couple shots with work buddies and clients celebrating on saturday (during work hours, so that's a plus...)
>Celebrate Easter, keep on drinking
>Escape during the afternon for a quick ( :lol: ) game of Eldritch Horror with friends. Drink.
>After a light supper continue board gaming. Head spins, I'll just have a couple of beers.
>Wake up today, in a couple hours I have dinner with relatives, prepare myself for the drinkening...

:negative: extnd plz. I thought I could do this guys, I really did but my liver is trying to escape from various orifices. Dayyālu help me a bit here, how do the unwashed barbarians from beyond the alps call Pasquetta ? Tiny Easter? Easterette ?

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
extnd plz. I thought I could do this guys, I really did but my liver is trying to escape from various orifices.

Thanks. I have to do chaffeur duty for random drunkards today, so I lack the will to properly plan my demise.

Dayyālu help me a bit here, how do the unwashed barbarians from beyond the alps call Pasquetta ? Tiny Easter? Easterette ?

Angel Monday? Easter Monday?

Dunnow. Incredibly enough, I do think we are a majority of Catholics - or pseudo Catholics - there (you, me, Sqeecoo Zephyr Arsland) against the Great Orthodox Menace (Grimwulf and Lizzurd) and the Lutheran Scourge (KN, hello friend).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
:mrpresident:Only believes in the Almighty Dollar, you know this. We abandoned religion long ago, except as a tool to keep the poors in line.

Ulm has fallen. :singlesmalltear:

I was thinking of sending the remaining gems off somewhere (like Pangaea), but decided not to, since I hadn't formed any diplo relations in this game.

Does this game have graphs enabled, or is it Dom4 still having that feature of 'if you fight to the end, you get to see everyone's graphs, even if they are disabled.'?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom