Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Honestly, it might be the best.
A mercy killing.

Dayyālu

Arcane
End it with a duel or a chosen battle (like, two commanders and 50 troops).

Giving some closure is better than "surrender to the AI hordes", methinks.

Tournaments can be forced ingame by a Wish.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Gonna postpone this one, comrades, until we figure out what to do. A battle royale seems dumb for a Disciples game, more AI nations seems dumb. In the vast reaches of the codex, are there no noobs willing to be sacrificed? Surely, some people can be encouraged to buy Dominions on SteamSale? 18 bucks! Anyways....postponed.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
On a game where one team (and the most annoying one, undead spammers) went AI completely and half of the others stall regularly?
Nah, I'm all for finishing this as quickly as possible in whatever way.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
On a game where one team (and the most annoying one, undead spammers) went AI completely and half of the others stall regularly?
Nah, I'm all for finishing this as quickly as possible in whatever way.

Alright, everyone lay down your arms. Our Gorgon will be arriving shortly to capture your thrones. That better?:positive:

mondblut

Arcane
You could all go AI and let me try to handle it alone, I wouldn't mind :D

(except that I barely hold Ermor alone, and having 3 ai teams and 2 useless ai teammates all lined up against me sounds like an excercise in futility. but at least I won't be playing with meatbags :smug: )

KoolNoodles

Arcane
You could all go AI and let me try to handle it alone, I wouldn't mind :D

(except that I barely hold Ermor alone, and having 3 ai teams and 2 useless ai teammates all lined up against me sounds like an excercise in futility. but at least I won't be playing with meatbags :smug: )

Haha, what happened over there? My team doesn't talk much anymore(because the focus from about turn 5 has been -save agartha, retake agartha, kill undeads-), but we are still somewhat playing the game.....I think. :lol:

mondblut

Arcane
Haha, what happened over there?

My wise team leader had decided to switch Ermor to AI while I was besieging a castle they were supposed to hand back to me. Now a dozen of giants barely holds the raving AI hordes of undead. Meanwhile, the other team member is gone MIA forever.

This game has turned into such a shameful mess in so little time, it's not even funny anymore. :negative:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, even though it started promising, and I myself did better than I expected (I really prefer UW gameplay...), I must say this isn't fun any more and that's why I'm not really inclined to go on.
Kinda burned out on this one :)

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
All the disappearances haven't done the game any good and it turns out undead are even more unreasonable when they're being directed by an AI overlord :M

I think the map layout is partially to blame, might've been better with 4 2 player teams as it turned out the throne race wasn't as good as expected.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well it was kinda good for a minute there with the undead throne rush, but then it failed so they quit and here we are. :|

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm away until basically 9th July. Hope the undead don't eat me before then :hero:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Alright lads, looks like we'll just scrap this one, call it a victory for undead AI, and hopefully start up a new one on a map more suited or more fun to Disciples games.

Wouldn't mind seeing a game with teams of two players, but we'll see. If there are no objections I can declare the game finished after a brief wait.

mondblut

Arcane
Gimme this one to finish all alone, guise, srsly. Can a llamaserver game be converted to singleplayer somehow?

I earned this, FFS, I am the only one who never staled (well, the squids too, but they want vacation now)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Gimme this one to finish all alone, guise, srsly. Can a llamaserver game be converted to singleplayer somehow?

I earned this, FFS, I am the only one who never staled (well, the squids too, but they want vacation now)

:lol:

Edit: It can be converted to SP essentially by everyone going AI(you can start and play a game by yourself on llamaserver).

The easiest way would be everyone going AI in their games, except you, but since we have some absentee members and such, somebody with admin would have to change emails, resend turns, start up all those nations, set AI.

I suppose I could do that, if you like.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Wait, wait. Is the AI actually winning this? Ermor AI? Quitting was the best decision we ever made? Wtf is going on?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Wait, wait. Is the AI actually winning this? Ermor AI? Quitting was the best decision we ever made? Wtf is going on?

Nah, though they wipped Hinnom pretty good, but the rest were fine. We retook Agartha and finished off Sceleria after all. :) Mostly just annoying, and having a whole team go AI(the worst team that could have) was way more problematic than originally thought.

mondblut

Arcane
twe6vA.png

Solipsism: The Game.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Edit: It can be converted to SP essentially by everyone going AI(you can start and play a game by yourself on llamaserver).

The easiest way would be everyone going AI in their games, except you, but since we have some absentee members and such, somebody with admin would have to change emails, resend turns, start up all those nations, set AI.

I suppose I could do that, if you like.
Pls set everyone to AI except Ashdod and R'lyeh. It's not like anyone else is still playing, anyway.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Alright, I will attempt to do that for all but mondblut tonight.

I'll actually look at the Agartha turn and see if I can do anything first. Can't believe I haven't recruited a single Oracle all game. I doubt AI nations know how to trade provinces though. :)

mondblut

Arcane
Well, it appears R'Lyeh isn't completely done yet either. Will we join together against the unstoppable AI zombie hordes? Will we fight like children in a sandbox before a coming storm? Only time will tell.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well, it appears R'Lyeh isn't completely done yet either. Will we join together against the unstoppable AI zombie hordes? Will we fight like children in a sandbox before a coming storm? Only time will tell.

Sounds.......good?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom