Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Not just any poor sod sole but your very own Dayyālu. It's actually not complicated to punch in those extra 8ish seeds again though admittedly Dayyālu gets easily confused so someone might need to hold his hand.

Yeh, it's right!

Wait a sec.....

A sec....

though admittedly Dayyālu gets easily confused so someone might need to hold his hand.

HEY

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well. Against my better judgement, I guess I'm in! I've got time to waste (heh, get it? Waste? Cause the game is named wasteland, so it's like the same word with a double meaning?)

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Hello there

article-2302767-04E8D709000005DC-826_308x425.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
Welcome onboard, Isiloon and sqeecoo . Hope you suffer.

This is the redone third batch. 19 nations. I hope it works, 'cause I WANT to take Hsiss'ith from this one. NationGen Tomb Kings, fuck yeh.

https://a.pomf.cat/awmpfr.7z

It's the same as the old batch, but I copy-pasted all the nation codes and generated it anew. I hope it works.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Dom4 tells me that NatGen Gamma "contains 49 errors" and then crashes when I try to use it.
I was going to pick from the other ones anyways!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Your nations are malicious, Chrome tells me. I tend to agree.

Dom4 tells me that NatGen Gamma "contains 49 errors" and then crashes when I try to use it.
I was going to pick from the other ones anyways!
I can't be fucked looking through everything, specially since they fuck each other up :mca:

So I'll just take Xoco from batch 1. Xots riding rats :positive:

1444.gif

Ok. When everyone chooses, I'll make a single Nationmod with 10 or so Nations and pray the Dark Gods that they work.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Guys just pick the nats you like by loading the mods individually...

Write their name down and then Dayyalu can get the seeds for those nats and we just play with what we selected or whatever

sqeecoo

Arcane
Dunno, I'm too lazy to go through it all :) I'll pick Ceasig from batch 2, they seem decent enough!

Caul Shivers

Scholar

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'm starting to think it's a Win10 related matter or something.

Ahhh, welcome on-board, KoolNoodles. I can't sub for you in Nonsense, but this game will be shorter, and I hope sweeter.

Dayyālu

Arcane
We have eleven players now. Enough, if KN is in. It will be like a deathmatch in a children's park, with knives.

raw , CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY
Muty SUBMIT YOUR CHOICE MUTY
Joined on the 4th of July Men-nefnakhdu BATCH 3
Caul Shivers SPIVAZ BATCH 2
Grimwulf ZIMBABWE BATCH 2
Zephyr Arsland LAPICH BATCH 1
Dayyālu HISS'ITH BATCH 3
Isiloon TSIH'TIS BATCH 2
sqeecoo CEASIG BATCH 2
Dreaad XOCO BATCH 1
Kool Noodles WAKE RAKE BATCH 1

Three players left, again if KN is in. Everyone, check the map (see if it works) and develop some good expansion strategy for strength 9 indies. I'll set up the game tomorrow, and will meditate in the moonlight for the number of Thrones.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom