Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 15: Underwater Friends

• EA UW, I want Therodos to suffer

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA UW, Rise of the Bats

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • LA UW, Why are you doing this

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
spartacus-movie-clip-screenshot-i-am-spartacus_large-copy1.jpg

I AM OCEANIA

Why are all these thrones on the dry land and why are half of these islands connected to each other through caves? This map looks like an archipelago, but there are some big continents on it.

Time to hail our future Ys overlords soon.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Once upon a time, deep under the ocean there was a race of fishminotaurmen

they researched magic, powerful magic - level 2 magic

their economy was Atlantis, their power was Jupitur, their splendor - Alpha Centauri

They learnt to bend time, through the power of staling they managed to jump into the future at least 10 times

Truly an innovationalian use of pantokratian time technology

:shitandpiss:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Goys, I'll be travelling from Thurdsday to Tuesday, so I'm probably gonna need a bit of extension for the next turn. I'll do it if I'm able, but I probably won't be, sorry. I'll try! Hate to slow us down, but nothing I can do.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Well if W magic wasnt AWFUL uw then maybeee...

I will never understand how that works.

MA Atlantis is unfit to be a proper UW nation, it lacks everything. At least I can say that I tried.
Thrones are not in the sea, you don't have to be an UW nation.

:kfc:

and all the connections between the islands! the map might look like an archipelago, but it's really a continents style map (if this was civ)

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
CURSE YOU OCEANIA!

I'm gonna tell PETA about this!

(img-tag doesn't work :( )

My sacreds got raped, how silly of me.

I like how you can't see my territory - given that I'm by far the weakest due to staling half the game, it reminds me of the blank spot over North Korea on google maps

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Eadee you see my doom stack? I demand honorable doomstack duel to determine winner of the war

Eadee

Scholar
Half of my troops can't enter Water, so if you want a doomstack-showdown you'd have to show up on land.

Where and when? I'll be there.

Eadee

Scholar
How about the Xibalba cap? That way the xibs get a nice view of the showdown before the winner crushs them without mercy.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'm happy to report that I found a way to win battles with MA Atlantis, after soul crushing search.

tUl7gjE.jpg

It requires not using MA Atlantis troops or mages, but it works! It's marvelous!

DiT8P4u.jpg

Eadee

Scholar
May I ask for an extension please? I'm suffering from sleep deprivation and can't possibly play a turn before I can catch at least some sleep.
:dead:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Bullshit - I just attacked with my stack and he wants a respiratory break!

I say shorten the time on the turns!

:outrage:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom