Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 20: Dominions 5: Defenders of the Faith

What era we play in?

• MA

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • EA

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LA

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, yeah, roll back all my victories, it's not like I care anyway...

:negative:

J/k, I'm perfectly fine with a rollback, proceed

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
If we roll back I will certainly still lose but you can expect much more casualties Dayyālu

guys i dont see how i can kill 2000 skeletons and 30-40 communion mages, with what I had in that fight.

I can certainly burn more of DAyyalus chaff...maybe 2 or even 3 turns of chaff instead of 1

sqeecoo

Arcane
It's slightly better than the last one, like two stalls less. Meh, I'm fine with another rollback, but this is getting ridiculous.

mondblut

Arcane
Yup, only like 3 hours were left when rollback happened.

I dunno what happened this turn yet, so don't really care if others need it rolled back again.*

* opinion subject to change if random rebels hungry for hot Ys pussy successfully captured several throne provinces to give them to m'ladies :smug:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Yeah I only had a few hours... In the middle of the night :D

Dayyalu if you want to lose significantly more skellies and steal less spiders you'll roll back otherwise I declare you to be a pussy my good sir

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
But TBH I don't care I'm ready to go AI but if you want greater punishment that's cool.

I wouldn't definitely script things a bit differently as I had not changed the script from when I battled Atlantis. However now I know what you can do (2000 flying skellies) I can unleash a bunch of short range big blaster disaster spells.

Dayyālu

Arcane
B (2000 flying skellies)

LH3cf3P.jpg

I had no idea, and god fuck dammit.

At least I have 18th century skellitons to cheer me up.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
A rollback would be great. (with more time to actually do the turn)

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
So, what are we going to do? I'd like to avoid having to script the same turn over and over again... Either we roll-back or at least extend this untill we decided, I won't be able to submit my turn before the limit otherwise.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
rollback to turn 1 - we need to go back in time to destroy Sceleria before he consumed the world

mondblut

Arcane
Dayyālu so do we or don't we? Next turn warning is already here. I'd rather not bother processing it now if it's going be retconned anyway.

If we do, pls keep side by side comparisons of your battle reports against Machaka for our amusement :smug:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
if we roll back i will rescript my army in a way that will inevitably do more damage, though more damage really just means more dead skellies, i cant do much to hurt his mages without my pretender

sqeecoo

Arcane
I vote rollback since multiple players stalled through no fault of their own. But extenson at least since I won't be able to play today and hadn't before due to the uncertainty about the rollback.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
What in tarnation is going on in this game since I've been away. I see two turn files, now this one is extended as I'm trying to make sense of it after being gone a week and stale turn.... :lol:

Ok. Ignore this one for now, got it. :positive:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom