Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

Trash Player

Scholar
L308eGr.png

Why it is a "magic being"?
It is unable to be commanded by conventional mean? Xibalba's little scorpions get the same treatment.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
National holidays in Rusland, requesting another extension. Hopefully 24h will be enough, but 48h would be grand.

Trying to find a sub to no avail. I can't manage that many Dominions games, and Decline 22 is running too fast for me.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Let's accommodate the grumpy Russian here and go with 72h? I'd be ok with that, preferable to a sub fo sho.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I probably won't make the turn today in any case, so extension of 24 at least is something I'd like as well :)

Dayyālu

Arcane
Extending everything 24h because I'm running out of time. And energy. And of whatever. Tomorrow I need to relax. Play Dominions. Sleep. Shoot stuff. Care for teh bees.

Curses upon the traditional sins of the Italian worker.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I was maybe going to sub for Grimwulf, but I need to get out of sqeecoo's game first. :)

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
already been extended lol, i'll check the turns tomorrow and if most people havent submitted I'll extend again.

takes me more than 1 day to do my Dec22 turns, really draining doing all of it at once.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I can sub in for Grimwulf on this one, my obligations to sqeecoo have ceased.

Can't say I like these types of nations or have played them much so that's an improvement for everyone else. :)

Infinitum

Scholar
Is killing me really such a chore? I haven't even gotten to enact all of my CUNNING PLANS* yet goddamnit. :negative:

EDIT: And preparing for the known world jumping you and/or thronerushing I suppose. Oh well. gg.

*Results may vary.

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
IT HAS BEEN GRANTED

Is killing me really such a chore? I haven't even gotten to enact all of my CUNNING PLANS* yet goddamnit. :negative:

EDIT: And preparing for the known world jumping you and/or thronerushing I suppose. Oh well. gg.

*Results may vary.

KoolNoodles has been the second (or third, or whatever) pick for a sub. Grimmie has shown me the situation of Helheim: despite being very strong, the reaction was NOPE.jpg. It's a huge nation that will break into global war with an ongoing blood economy: it's like the philosophical opposite of "comfortable and relaxing nation to play for fun".

Good luck KN. Remember to send gibs to Berytos, we're still around.

Infinitum

Scholar
Yes. My bad. Someone's bound to summon horrors, so I guess the unknown world is preparing to pounce as well.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I like blood economy. If you ask me dealing with stealth raiders is more annoying.

Anyways, haven't seen the turn yet, but can't be worse than sqeecoo's game(more enemies less stuff I suppose, in this one).

I will attempt to put all efforts into eliminating Pangaea of course, as they killed my poor vassal Machaka.

That is what you kept saying right Isiloon? Machaka was just Helheim's sad little bullied vassal?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So I just got the turn/email notification switch this morning(now), so will probably need an extension. THANKS

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Sent my top two SC's to test their mettle against a gang of Machakans.

They HP routed because a bunch of chaff died that I sent to absorb any trickery spells just in case, but the Pan centaur-dryad hero got hit a few times and didn't go berserk... if he did he would have won... what was strange was that even after he route, he stayed and kept casting every buff he knows on himself.

I think there is more buffs than what's shown, but they were squeezed off the page - is that possible, or is that something to strive for?

vP7CpQ2.png

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I am away for the weekend and need an extension until monday 22:00 gmt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom