Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Well I'm expecting to get screwed as well, i.e. everyone attacks Helheim, but Helheim only attacks me.
:negative:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey friends, this is a lame request with all the delays, but this is a big turn. Could I possibly get a 24hr extension? It's Mother's Day in the States and I'm travelling and such, and would like to go over my scripts and whatnot more.

Infinitum

Scholar
So I take it no takers for Marverni? Don't play anywhere else so can't really organize a sub, mind me going AI? Not really an utterly lost situation yet, only it can't win longterm.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Hey friends, this is a lame request with all the delays, but this is a big turn. Could I possibly get a 24hr extension? It's Mother's Day in the States and I'm travelling and such, and would like to go over my scripts and whatnot more.

I extended

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
So you can kingmake your previous nation with your dead and resurrected vassal?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
What a damn disappointing turn. No fireworks. What are those attacks? Fomoria is the only one(surprise!) doing anything remotely ballsy.

It's like 5v1. Attack me please. End this game for Pangaea, or do something different, but at least do something.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Surrounding yet another global by Pangaea(YAGBP), is real work getting done.
Good job men(all men not shown). :salute:
eOnwGom.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Why give you first turn advantage in huge battles. Personally I'm happy with this turn, gained a province, we are sieging two castles, you spent a bunch of gold buying PD everywhere.

it's not really 5v1 it's provinces vs provinces

who cares about 10 become 13 hp maenads

good effort propaganda

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Heyyooooo. Can I get a 12hr extension on this one por favor. Also, did Marverni get switched? Another stale would be unkind to their sub.

Infinitum

Scholar
Longterm planning was a luxury at the time. Put a few bodyguards on him and hand him one of the Bottles of Living Water. He'll be.. well, he'll be eaten eventually, but then again so will marv once Mictlan feels like beginning his throne rush.

mondblut

Arcane
I suppose losing a slot that could have been occupied by a RoS wounds Grimwulf far more than a mere horror mark.

Then again, it's probably an SP player speaking in me.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I suppose losing a slot that could have been occupied by a RoS wounds Grimwulf far more than a mere horror mark.

Then again, it's probably an SP player speaking in me.

Eh. Anything that needlessly puts a native S5 in danger, like being horror marked, is just dumb.

So many cool things to do with that guy, but now Grim has to worry about his weak body being gobbled up at any moment(plus the old age). Why risk putting stuff on him, using him in battle, etc. etc(maybe do some forging in the meantime, but it's just really annoying to have to worry about).

KoolNoodles

Arcane
It was a good try. Wailing Winds and Thunderspam is pretty good, but fatigue stack with lightning resist dudes who won't rout is better. FWIW, I think the Wailing Winds routed a couple of my communion slaves before Fog Warriors could go off. Also my Howl/Relief guy. Wasn't expecting that. :salute:

Rcl01fQ.jpg

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Thats pretty much how I expect my battles to go hence I'm not really rushing in to fight your 4 doom stacks, besides I get an advantage if I fight defensively which increases my chances. On your other side you have Mictlan who you can't ignore.

I need a video of this battle to study it, I made the dumb mistake of not having a scout there to see it.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Thats pretty much how I expect my battles to go hence I'm not really rushing in to fight your 4 doom stacks, besides I get an advantage if I fight defensively which increases my chances. On your other side you have Mictlan who you can't ignore.

I need a video of this battle to study it, I made the dumb mistake of not having a scout there to see it.

I might make a video, doesn't matter to me. The spells go off just the same. :)

I will say, with Wailing Winds and Rigor Mortis and Darkness my computer was struggling. Or Dominions was struggling.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom