Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 23: NATIONGEN Edition

What era

• EA

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • LA

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Infinitum

Scholar
Our fellow pretenders;

In light of the terrible, terrible demise of Zris it has become clear to Us that the situation of this world has become untenable. Between the departure, the shattering and the subsequent strife there might well be nothing left to rule for the victor, should any of us live to see that day. Therefore, in the name of mankind (of all varieties), We have decided to convert my Golden Dais to a portal into the Astral Webway. New traderoutes, flow of ideas and support from the benevolent and prosperous forces beyond will surely allow us to work together and restore Valanis, rendering further bloodshed unecessary.

Naturally, We foresee no ill consequences from any of this.

Signed,
His immortal God-Emperor of horsemankind, Rich in calcium (and salt)

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
hey you guys, just wanted to chime in and share that I might've hit a small snag and mistakes may have been made but this is not a problem and I need you to know that I'm sitting on top of this you guys and there's no cause for concern however you might want to hold off on forging and scrying and blessing and doing pretty much anything magic-related while I iron out the kinks in this thing ok oh and also try to avoid making eye contact with your reflection for the next few days just fucking don't trust me on that ok peace out I gotta run well you know I can't just figuratively haha right oh god //R i C (&S)

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
And then there were two. Looking back at mondbluts sacreds and their abilities, I can't believe I missed out on all the Thundercats jokes.

In other news, I just found out that forging partially blood items still triggers horror attacks under astral corruption. Regrettable, but I think I'll just chalk it down to SCIENCE this time.

coldcrow KoolNoodles would you mind going ai? Could speed up the aquisitions phase (unless mondblut pulls off an upset that is).

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
...And it would seem I'm the only one still playing/not staling. I guess this game is over then? If so, mind if I declare myself victor so we can end this? If not, anyone fancy playing whack-a-mole with the remaining AI armies? Current state of the world for those interested:

clxmfiY.jpg

Turn 43. ~6800 gold income, 120 gem income, some 150 blood slaves per turn, 1500 research. Astral Corruption and Mother Oak up and running. Summoning an Archdevil and equipping that and 2-3 thugs per turn. Currently storming two forts, will then have to sit on Shela/Ceassidigh for a while. Oarp and Comhich are still in it, but staling. Ceassidigh and Shela remain semi-viable AI nations (the later with a strong remaining field army), Eryseleis and Neuges less so. Lesson learned: high quality sacred cavalry and thugs are pretty good at winning. Winning is important.

mondblut
Isiloon

Infinitum

Scholar
No one, it'd seem. Sent pm's to the usual suspects but no dice. Considering just going AI and et it sort itself out, but that feels unsatisfactory somehow. Reminds me of one of that alleged monkey trap; I have victory within my grasp but can't pull it out of the hole that this game has become, but I refuse to let go of it because reasons.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Sorry for not replying, Infinitum . Had problems.

I killed Dec22, but I can't kill Dec23. Not my game.

Also, KoolNoodles , where do you hang out now for proper Dominions games? I haven't sent a turn for two weeks and I feel weird.

Infinitum

Scholar
The dominions mods forum seems kinda activeish with a spread of skills, albeit not quite as dedicated to shitposting as around here? I keep hearing about Discord, but ain't about to install another app just for that.

Infinitum

Scholar
Thought about it again and I'm going AI this turn. With the 3-point thrones well away from my actual armies winning is far more trouble than its worth at this point, and it's about time my horsemen stood on their own four hooves after all.

Isiloon you can shut this down at your leisure.

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Hi - I don't really go here anymore lol. Add me on steam / bnet / discord

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry for not replying, Infinitum . Had problems.

I killed Dec22, but I can't kill Dec23. Not my game.

Also, KoolNoodles , where do you hang out now for proper Dominions games? I haven't sent a turn for two weeks and I feel weird.

Discord group that I forget the name of, sometimes. They ran the inter-forum games and have a good mix of pros and noobs and plenty of games to play. Dom3mods(RIP?) sometimes. But I just took a huge break. My games sucked and summer happened.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom