Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 31: INTERFORUM WARFARE

Dayyālu

Arcane
180527-reeder-cbd-dogs-hero_wsip4t.png

Thanks Olinser for the OP image, I have no idea if this has a deep meaning or something

The kind people down at the GITP forums have organized a new game, this time it's a LA FFA with randomly generated map (we'll get a working one to avoid deadly starts) and we have the great occasion of joining up for the honour of the Codex. As far as rulesets go, this apparently has the stock ones and the nation pick will be random order after everyone signs in.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/show...w-game-signups-LA-FFA&p=23678230#post23678230

JOIN AND FIGHT FOR THE VATERLAND, THE PARTY AND THE CODEX

:flamesaw:

WE WON'T BE DENIED OUR BIRTHRIGHT

Paging the usual suspects

sqeecoo KoolNoodles coldcrow Isiloon Infinitum BING XI LAO Joined on the 4th of July SUBMIT YOUR TURN Muty and Grimwulf just because

It will be a stock game, but it may be interesting to check for a different meta than the usual.

Olinser

Savant
As far as map goes we're thinking it will be random but if somebody has a good one we can use it, but not knowing exactly how many people there will be participating I'm pretty hesitant to pick a map or exact Throne settings yet.

So far we have 7 people from our forum signed up with probably a couple more, current signups:

Olinser
Lord Khaine
Manticoran
The Hellbug
Houlio
Nadevoc (Xenik)
Thrantar

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Sign me up, but not for random nations.

Random draft is okay with me though.

I would also like a Map where the 1/2 the farms on the map are not clustered together.

Olinser

Savant
Well we're up to 6 from the other forum, so that gives us 8 total so far, which is a hella good start for a FFA.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
There is like 6 nations I'd be happy playing off the top of my head so should be good.

That said I think we should ban Ragha because OP - or give it to the most noob player.

Olinser

Savant
Well there's 1-3 more from GITP that may participate, so if one or two more from Codex join maybe we can get up to 10-12.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
you can always go on discord and get as many as you want within a day.

Olinser will this game use Dominions Enhanced?

Last edited:

Olinser

Savant
Well we're up to 7 from the other forum so that gives us 11, 12 if Isiloon is in, and assuming this is a throne game so Coldcrow is out?

Olinser

Savant
OK so between Codex and GITP participants we are up to a smashing 12!

It kind of sounds like any additional people are a bit unlikely, so we'll move discussion on to map selection first. I haven't seen any premade maps that are interesting, but if anybody has a good one for 12 people feel free to suggest, we'll wait a day or two and then I'll just RNG one.

I have created a discord for better coordination between forums but will still be checking threads in both forums:

https://discord.gg/A7CmsWD

Olinser

Savant
OK, so it looks like pick was randomly generated and about halfway through now, although for some reason my phone is acting weird and not accessing RPG codex so i've been unable to post here for a bit.

Currently waiting on Isiloon pick, full order is:

The Hellbug -- MAN
KoolNoodles -- RAGHA
Olinser -- CAELUM
Bing Xi Lao -- AGARTHA
Houlio -- MIDGARD
Isiloon
Dayyalu
Lord Khaine
Thrantar
Nadevoc (Xenik)
Squeecoo
Manticoran

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Sorrrrry for late pick.

Gimmi Gimmi ummmmm

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom