Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 31: INTERFORUM WARFARE

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I CHOOSE YOU

LEMURrrrrrIA

EDIT - dropping out cuz Lemuria sux and too much negativity about switching and i'm already in like 12 games :D

Last edited:

Eadee

Scholar
giantitp vs codex? Woah, I couldn't choose a side if I had to join this game.
Guess I'm lucky not having the newest version of the game anyways.

I wish you luck guys! And please give them a chance to enjoy the game before you crush them.
:salute:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Eh, we already lost two players for memetic reasons, but now the game is underway and on turn 1. I'd maybe do a situation post when I stop being insanely annoyed and lazy.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
lol they left because their soft cocks wilted from the atmospheric pressure caused by our own rock hard, massive erectile monoliths

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
They're so pure and innocent at GiTP.... this is typical of what their forum avatars looks like for example.
BardGuy.gif

I honestly feel guilty for triggering them, they weren't sanctimonious SJWs looking for argument, they just come from a kind and FUN boy scout forum where there's no politics or swearing or edginess.
Well actually they do have edginess, this is what passes for edgy on their forums
ElfRogueGirl.gif

And we scared two of these gentle souls away by being mean and brutish troglodyte shitposters
:negative:
What if Codex culture is actually evil? And GiTP is right?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
No, ours is strength, theirs is weakness

carry on and pay no heed

Sieg Codex

Dayyālu

Arcane

Wait, you get it now? Some of the crazies down in the madhouse presumably are flat out "evil", if such a concept exists. And they don't even have the grace of being as funny as Cleve.

So, here we get the players for the game

KoolNoodles -- RAGHA CODEX
Olinser -- CAELUM CODEX\GITP
Bing Xi Lao -- AGARTHA CODEX
Houlio -- MIDGARD GITP
Isiloon -- UTGARD CODEX
Dayyalu -- ATLANTIS CODEX
Lord Khaine -- JOMON GITP
Thrantar -- BOGARUS GITP
Squeecoo -- MARIGNON CODEX
Manticoran -- MICTLAN GITP

It's five players par forum, a good split I guess. I still lament the loss of two players, but shit happens. I doubt they will read or care about what I think, sadly.

Map's shit, by the way.

Olinser

Savant
giantitp vs codex? Woah, I couldn't choose a side if I had to join this game.
Guess I'm lucky not having the newest version of the game anyways.

I wish you luck guys! And please give them a chance to enjoy the game before you crush them.
:salute:

Who are you on GITP? I don't recognize the name off the top of my head.

Olinser

Savant
They're so pure and innocent at GiTP.... this is typical of what their forum avatars looks like for example.
BardGuy.gif

I honestly feel guilty for triggering them, they weren't sanctimonious SJWs looking for argument, they just come from a kind and FUN boy scout forum where there's no politics or swearing or edginess.
Well actually they do have edginess, this is what passes for edgy on their forums
ElfRogueGirl.gif

And we scared two of these gentle souls away by being mean and brutish troglodyte shitposters
:negative:

Eh, not really in the group that are playing the game, but there's some big SJW types in the forum in general. Like it's literally impossible to have a conversation about Last Jedi without somebody whining about Kelly Marie Tran and 'toxic' fan base and a whiny bitch tried to get me banned when they claimed I was 'harassing' them - after they already had me blocked and muted on the forum and it was literally impossible for them to see a post by me unless they chose to see it. Fortunately the mods laughed in his face on that one.

Olinser

Savant
Who are you on GITP? I don't recognize the name off the top of my head.
This guy: www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?159606
But I only posted like 9 times so far. Mostly lurking and reading reactions to the comic update threads.

Yeah the comic is really good, it's the main reason that I still frequent the site at all, honestly.

It's one of the few comics with a persistent storyline that has been going for years that I would say has gotten BETTER as it goes along.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom