Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

Dayyālu

Arcane
No sign of sqeecoo. Just add few more days so more people have time to go AI.

I have the password now (as Malakal truly retired due to other games) and I would say that's better for us to start a staling-accepted era. Or this game will never end.

But majority decision, I suppose.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Thanks for taking responsibility and saving the world from me starting to lash out at random. See ya soon ;)

I survived Malakal. You can do nothing worse, trust me. Plus you are abovewater

I can do stuff

KoolNoodles alive?

Last seen week ago.

Ok, we have both major players playing possum. I'll extend 10 hours, then let them stale.

We can get interesting stuff going on if both Ulm and TC die off: like, Berytos and Mictlan finally moving from their sweet "doing nothing for 80 turns" gig.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Why do you hate fun? :negative:

LET ME TELL ABOUT FUN

IMAGINE BEING IN A WAR AGAINST A FOE YOU CAN'T TOUCH BAR WITH THE SHITTIEST GIMMICKS

YOU CAN'T KILL HIM OFF AND HE CAN'T KILL YOU OFF BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING EA ATLANTIS

SO YOU BOTH KEEP FLAILING AROUND KILLING SUMMONS AND BEING MISERABLE

I swear, when some of your Golems and Devils will reach my land I will probably explode with joy. Stuff to kill that can't flee UW.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Dayyalu twisted my arm into sending a turn! I'm just back but swamped with post-vacation work, but I'll do my best.

Eadee

Scholar
Looking at the turn file like:
i-have-no-memory-of-this-place.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
Malakal truly went AI and Atlantean forces have already been reduced.

Oh God we're in a turn 90 game with no clear winner and a shitton of nations. This gonna be brutal

mondblut

Arcane
wtf, it's only 3 days since the last turn and it already expects a new one?

i liked the old pace better

mondblut

Arcane
Come to think of it... maybe someone wants to sub? I am kinda humbled by the responsibility of leading Mictlan into the endgame. I developed a rather nasty heart condition in the past few months, and additional stress of looking at each incoming turn isn't exactly welcome. I am serious here.

mondblut

Arcane
Sooooo... anyone wants to inherit a relatively small but well-developed and almost untouched by wars EA Mictlan on turn 89 and to spare poor old me an embarrassment of blowing it all with little effect? Hordes of devils, vampires and Mictlani summons, strong access to all paths, some uniques, stable blood economy, many hundreds of gems, forts all over the place. A couple of uneasy neighbors.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Extending 24h because you fucks are gonna chainstale. LAST TIME EVER

Sooooo... anyone wants to inherit a relatively small but well-developed and almost untouched by wars EA Mictlan on turn 89 and to spare poor old me an embarrassment of blowing it all with little effect?

I'll brighten your day: this is from my other ongoing game.

q0kv6fS.jpg

This is a game full of joy in comparison.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I love Mictlan, but I am winning I think. Haven't had time to look at the turn though, extension please?? Dayyālu ??

Just 24hrs for this turn. Then no more from me.

:negative:

Sooooo... anyone wants to inherit a relatively small but well-developed and almost untouched by wars EA Mictlan on turn 89 and to spare poor old me an embarrassment of blowing it all with little effect? Hordes of devils, vampires and Mictlani summons, strong access to all paths, some uniques, stable blood economy, many hundreds of gems, forts all over the place. A couple of uneasy neighbors.
Want to swap it to Berytos?

mondblut

Arcane
Ehh.. that would leave me in the same boat but in unknown and possibly worse position, even if not caring that much would be a bonus. Maybe Malakal would want to return to the game with a bang and give our current host ultimate meltdown? :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom