Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 33 1/3, The Rule of Thirds

mondblut

Arcane
Well, i am still alive and one mesh in an artery bigger than ever before.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I was too busy reading news about all the impending hurricanes over here and forgot to submit my turn.....shit. :negative:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
God is punishing America with Hurricanoes, when deez first 2 pass there wul be anuda Hurrycane for shoa

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ohh, a stealth extension. So much for trains going on time :smug:

Sat down to play the turn, boss called for another endless emergency. Had to extend, turn was half done.

Hey, trains didn't run on time in Fascist Italy either :lol:

That said, Atlantis is ded, TC and Machaka went full chainstaling (sqeecoo Eadee could you please set them to AI) and we're gonna see who is going to end up top dog.

Ulm.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Thanks for the extension, now I can just get my turn in! :salute: (Also, RIP GoH....I mean of all the globals, cmon).

mondblut

Arcane
There was a great festival in the glorious nation of Mictlan, as it's happy, slighty brownish population celebrated 100 turns of doing pretty much absolutely nothing. Mucho texuila was imbibed, and a year's supply of blood burritos were eaten.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey sorry for the most recent string of stales. Had an emergency of sorts with a close friend, but all is....relatively fine, now. Anyways, back to Dominions and map making! We really need a new game before D5 comes out.

mondblut

Arcane
Nation Turn 107
Mictlan Turn received
Sauromatia Staled
Ulm Staled
T'ien Ch'i Staled
Berytos Staled

Do I win?

mondblut

Arcane
5T5r7Lj.png

business as usual in Mictlan

Dayyālu

Arcane
Wait, this still alive? Well, technically alive I guess.

WE ARE ALIVE

I and Mondblut decided to solve the match with a series of duels. Our best Champions will fight to the death to prove who is worthy of the title of Pantokrator! the game itself supported our choice by giving us a Tournament!

The first battle, here for you! Welcome to the Arena, good citizens of Fair Codexia!

KMzOecF.jpg

On the Mictlanese side, Heros the Worm Mage! N3 (not very good for a Thug) Quickness, some interesting weapon choices (Axe of Hate is very good!) and attack boosting equipment (not very good). A somewhat solid choice!

ZLKVHJK.jpg

On the Sauromatian side, Vornak the Spectral Mage! The best amongst the phalanxes of the Sauromatian Thugs, a standard spectral mage with HP boost due to Hall of Heroes! Quickness, extra magical resist, double regen, Crown of Undead (for extra Fear) and the Stone Sword!

lG81Zg6.jpg

PREDICTABLY the battle manages to kill both opponents as Vornak decapitates the Worm Mage and the mage fails his regen roll, while Vornak himself fails the save against Petrification (MR19 isn't that bad, seriously) and everyone gets turned into stone!

Stay tuned for the next battle! Will Vornak be back as a Mummy? Willl Sauromatia use a Wraith Lord? What about Gift of Reason a Devil?

DOMINIONS, here for your amusement!

(OOC: FOR FUCK'S SAKE HERE I LOSE TWO OF THE FEW ARTIFACTS I HAVE CHRISSAKES.)

mondblut

Arcane
So who won the Arena, a Machaka indie commander? :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom