Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 9 - Dominion Zen Masters [ AUXILIARY BOOSTERS IGNITED ]

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
ozQCz2z.png
I totally forgot the image caption

Vacation time is coming to a close, the days are getting shorter and the sky weights heavy with rain. After the exhaustions of the summer, this is the time to go invards and find inner balance and strength and forge plans for next years summer. Take a deep breath and meditate to reattach your strings with the universe in a game of Dominions 4.

The dominions are nothing else
than the testimony of a unique dharma.
What we see as pretenders
is only the reflection of our mind.
The mind does not exist in itself.
Its exitence reveals itself

FFA MA, maximum of 10 players. (And yes, the TEH JESTER! will make an appearance). People who post in here count as signed up.

aiH7x8J.jpg

-- Signups:
raw - Pangaea
hoverdog - Sceleria
Muty - Vanarus (did not use TEH JESTER!)
Anhur - Atlantis
Grimwulf - Pythium
mondblut - Agartha
Dreaad - Ermor :dramaticeagle:
sqeecoo - Pelagia
Malakal - Ashdod :smug:
panda - Caelum

Code:
Malakal
0: Ashdod
1: Machaka
2: Mictlan

Dreaad
0: Bandar Log
1: Ermor
2: Man

hoverdog
0: R'lyeh
1: Sceleria
2: Jotunheim

mondblut
0: T'ien Ch'i
1: Agartha
2: Arcoscephale

Grimwulf
0: Asphodel
1: Nazca
2: Pythium

sqeecoo
0: Abysia
1: Oceania
2: Pelagia

Anhur
0: C'tis
1: Atlantis
2: Ulm

Muty
0: Xibalba
1: JESTER
2: Vanarus

raw:
0: Pangaea
1: Vanheim
2: Shinuyama

panda
0: Marignon
1: Eriu
2: Caelum

But be careful: One of you got TEH JESTER!

9KF18Cd.jpg

TEH JESTER! is a Divine Being of immense power. Noone knows where it came from or what it is exactly. Some say it was once a pantokreator of this world gone mad, others claim it is the incarnation of The Fear Of Mockery. Noone knows for sure. What is known though is that TEH JESTER! has recently appeared in this world and decided to wreck massive chaos.

TEH JESTER! has the following abilities:
As long as you own TEH JESTER! you can roll a dice at any time.
1) TEH JESTER! has deemed the current draft unfit for fun and calls down a giant game master from the heavens. The game master will cause a redraw. This will also cause any (TEH JESTER! related) delay to be void.
2) Choose a player. That player rolls a 1d3 dice. You exchange TEH JESTER! for the corresponding nation.
3) Choose a player. That player rolls a 1d3 dice and discards the corresponding nation (that means the nation is BANNU!).
4) You are turned into a toad. This has no adverse affects but you can only select from two nations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5) Roll a 1d10. You and the corresponding player exchange your entire hand. If you roll yourself, discard a nation that is not TEH JESTER!.
6) The game is delayed by a week.

If you do anything cheeky cunt level, TEH JESTER! thinks you're a fucking faggot and leaves your hand for another player at random (that is not you).

Oh yeah, the dice rolls happen in this thread.

Last edited:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
BUTTSEKS.. ah wait wrong thread. Sign me up.

Zibniyat

Arcane
This is the least attractive Dom4 MP thread made by raw as far as I am concerned, and the fact that he mentions that which I hate to even think of will make sure this to be even worse than Decline/Season 7.

cathacked.jpg

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This is the least attractive Dom4 MP thread made by raw as far as I am concerned, and the fact that he mentions that which I hate to even think of will make sure this to be even worse than Decline/Season 7.

cathacked.jpg
You know that instead of complaining in my threads you can just go make your own?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I can be in I guess, what with getting dom killed turn 15 at maximum in Natajara (lol). Random nations again?

panda

Savant
Surprise with Decline7 map made me cautious about this game too, but sudden victory in Decline8 wiped away such unworthy feeling.
Let's see how this one will turn out.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
raw never fails to entertain. I won't be surprised if he sets up Oeridia for this game.

Oeridia_Thumb.jpg

1225 provinces. And something like a single 3-point Throne in the middle. Much fun!
It's a zen game, so knowing raw it will be a hectic rush with max 5 provinces per player and super fast research.

mondblut

Arcane
raw never fails to entertain. I won't be surprised if he sets up Oeridia for this game.

Oeridia_Thumb.jpg

1225 provinces. And something like a single 3-point Throne in the middle. Much fun!

I totally would. Chances are, the game would be over before I encounter a meatbag opponent :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom