Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DECLINE (Grimoire Character Editor) Development Thread of Decline

SymbolicFrank

Magister
Hi Zep, when can I expect an inventory editor?

I was stupid enough to combine all stacks that do stack (most stacks don't stack, and some things like esylum berries always combine into a stack of two). Like, all my throwing knives. But now my thief cannot carry the weight of the whole stack, and I'm unable to split it.

It took me a lot of money, because vendor inventories only restock after you bought everything.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Hi Zep, when can I expect an inventory editor?

I was stupid enough to combine all stacks that do stack (most stacks don't stack, and some things like esylum berries always combine into a stack of two). Like, all my throwing knives. But now my thief cannot carry the weight of the whole stack, and I'm unable to split it.

It took me a lot of money, because vendor inventories only restock after you bought everything.

After Cleve's next release...probably. I want to see this amazing DRM.

Zep--

SymbolicFrank

Magister
After disassembling it gives 30 errors about: "use of unassigned local variable", but it's quite readable and usable.

So, I'll just roll my own when I get irritated enough with the game inventory.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Thank you, Zep Zepo. Nigga stole my tablet. Really I put all tablets on the ground in Kublai Axis to not fight Ahriman over them and Lachesis disappeared. Used version B, though, because only it properly adds quest items.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
"I don't know how to use multiple saves" the program

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Thank you, Zep Zepo. Nigga stole my tablet. Really I put all tablets on the ground in Kublai Axis to not fight Ahriman over them and Lachesis disappeared. Used version B, though, because only it properly adds quest items.

Yeah...I'll get the quest items properly flagged, eventually. Inventory editor probably tomorrow or Friday (non-flagged version). Will be mainly useful for adding items with Charges/Quantities (arrows, wands, bullets and such).

Once that's out, I'll work on Flagging quest items.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
ITZ HAPPENING...Soon

Had some time to work on Inventory Editor. All that's left to do is parse and add the data from the Inventory Bar. It will first be released as its own app, then rolled into DECLINE.

DeclineINV.PNG

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Inventory Editor is done.

Have a few micro issues with the teleporter code (which I included in the Inv Editor for now).

If I can't solve those teleporter issues by tomorrow afternoon, I'll just release the Stand-Alone Inv Editor with teleporting disabled.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Gimme another day...got all the micro issues worked out with Teleporting...but I don't like how it's currently implemented.

Next Friday Tomorrow for sure.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Decline Update with Inventory editor.

See First Post for link and notes.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
ProTIP:

If you have something equipped on a character, un-equip it and put it in the Inv Bar, then save the game of course, before you start the INV editor.

Then you can add charges, amount or whatever to that item(s), Save Inv, load up game and re-equip.

Zep--

osefmarcher

Literate
Items on inventory bar has the wrong item names in the editor (ex: item #938 will be shown as Touch instead of Burning Oil).

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Items on inventory bar has the wrong item names in the editor (ex: item #938 will be shown as Touch instead of Burning Oil).

It's Working fine here.

Make sure your Grimoire is up to date, you should be on x.x.x.25-R for your Grimoire Version.

Zep--

osefmarcher

Literate
I have the right version, IG it's showing the right item names, but in the invetory editor it's not.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
I have the right version, IG it's showing the right item names, but in the invetory editor it's not.

Again, working fine on my machine.

Burning oil is burning oil in the item list, on the inv bar and in-game.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Load DLL + Memory Injection/Extraction test...WORKING!

Possible better inventory management (among other things) In-Game coming...maybe...heh

Zep--

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom