Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Now: now leaked to the public

Dayyālu

Arcane
The least dramatic Dominions thread on the forum. :decline: Where is the hate? Accusations? Gloating? Don't tell me you all focused on some nonsense like strategy, planning and micro. That's not how you play this game.

Edit: at least post some battle reports, you bastards! :argh:

Most of the *Drama* was contained in private convos or in Steam chat logs, so difficult to publicize.

You lost me pretty much crying before KN&Mondblut in an half-assed attempt to cover the Alpha Strike, though.

About battles, on our side it was a Pangaea/Eriu Alpha strike, he lost like half of the provinces and 3/5 of the income without fighting a significant battle (and he can't see shit). The reaction can be interesting, though, as Ashdod is vastly more powerful and had a Sage province for a ton of time than Agartha. We'll see nice fighting afterwards, I fear.

And to add, Team One-Eyed Joos had some of the more pressing, to use a gentle term, diplo I've seen in a while. KN and Mondblut in the same team are kinda strict when requesting stuff.

mondblut

Arcane
KN and Mondblut in the same team are kinda strict when requesting stuff.

:nocountryforshitposters:

All we ever wanted is to establish a land connection, while being willing to carve the borders fairly. All we ever heard in response could sum up to "if there's a white flag, it's ours ours ours111". And now the propaganda paints us as pushy?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Go forth cave dweller! Vent your frustrations! Drama!

yes-fight-fight.gif

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
My horned god-master is so good at this :hero:

Basically it was my first time playing a nation like Eriu and my expansion was rather lackluster. N9 jew giants don't have any problems expanding though, so KN grabbed like half of the map. Was pretty obvious that team stealth would sneak attack, considering that this is a 3ffa.

Some more screens for you Grimwulf

yuYu6XB.jpg

65vYUyi.jpg

You wanted battle reports - there you go. These reports * 10 :cool:

We should have attacked like 5 turns earlier - inexperience and caution led us to over prepare. Now the one-eyed bastard have a slight chance to use the time we need to siege ashdods forts to muster some resistance.

PS: For new players, this is an unequipped, buffed Sidhe Lord. He can clean out any basic PD, and is a sweet thug/raider.

NSwsOhs.jpg

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
The sad thing is, at this point....even one lost Ahiman is devastating.

Wait, can't you simply recruit new ones? Dammit, it's true....

hraqzb.jpg

I forgot.

Pangaea is scary on this map (with few provinces limiting movement). Will crumble in the midgame, but for now it works.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Pan is scary on any map, but yeah this one is great with MM3 and stealth. I mean, N9 WC are beastly sacred that aren't limited by resources, and Revelers are recruit anywhere easily massed murder incarnate even without any buffs. With buffs they get ridiculous. I see new players get scared off because of the unrest, but should just ignore that. They are going to be murdering and pillaging your enemies' lands, not your own.

Mid-game you should be fine, because of your scales.

Dayyālu

Arcane
As I said in the D10 thread, being in no physical condition to play computer games now I'd like to request a 48 hours extension.

I hope to be again somewhat functional on the 5 of April.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom