Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Now: now leaked to the public

Dayyālu

Arcane
Half my empire immediately destroyed by Eriu.

This game likes to share the pain. Like a Moloch, it gets fatter on suffering. I have now given the curse to you.

Enjoy!

mondblut

Arcane
Half my empire immediately destroyed by Eriu. I hope this is the AI taking the revenge Day couldn't.... instead of fighting the guys attacking them...... otherwise that's pretty low. 'Sigh' probably too low for any player, so I guess the AI just hates me.

Ignoring the guys attacking them just to stick it to the other guys has been their team's signature move all along. I am awed how seamlessly AI control picked up where they left, it's like leadership did not change at all :lol:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ignoring the guys attacking them just to stick it to the other guys has been their team's signature move all along. I am awed how seamlessly AI control picked up where they left, it's like leadership did not change at all :lol:

It's far simpler.

Most of Eriu's attack plan was set up by Anhur, and no one bothered to move away the troops. Too much, you see, effort required :lol:

Likewise for the Pans. It's not my fault, both your teams of masochist fucks refused to end this properly. Enjoy your stay, I say!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Guise. I have to leave the game. PC issues and not much free time to sort everything out. That said, if you want to wait around for a week or so I'll figure it out. Or you can find a sub.

Sorry.

Sheeeiiittt.

Well, we can wait I guess right mondblut ?

Edit: Postponed 48hr to see what we want to do.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sure gimme 24 moar hours, if I can't crack the code of why dom 4 isn't working in win 8.1 then I guess that's that....

I suspect it's the video drivers, but trying to find earlier version is a pain.

Works fine in Win10 with latest radeon or nvidia drivers, can confirm. If you can update to Win10, should still be free, and it's currently better than 8 or 8.1.

Do you have Steam version or other? I think if you have other, can use the code to get it on Steam.

Postponed 48hrs anyway.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey ummm Dreaad , you dead(no jinx)?

Should we call for a sub? Your partner seems to be doing well enough. The game is still good!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Always wanted to try Nazca in a low-investment situation, but I'm away from the computer till Saturday and on vacation till Tuesday; if you don't find anyone by then I may be up for it!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Always wanted to try Nazca in a low-investment situation, but I'm away from the computer till Saturday and on vacation till Tuesday; if you don't find anyone by then I may be up for it!

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the interest.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
I'm honored that the great KoolNoodles has thought of me as a veritable sucker valiant sub. My poor performance while subbing Pangaea in Decline10, though, makes me think there's surely someone better than me to answer this call.

sqeecoo

Arcane
You did fine Zephyr! And subs are a great way for a beginner to play a lategame situation with no pressure - I know I learned a fuckton when I subbed back in D2, even if I didn't do much.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I'm also stalling a lot, the rythm on this game got boring and it's been feeling like a singleplayer survive against the AI for a long time, I wouldn't mind just killing it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom