Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Twenty Nine - Conservative Christmas

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
I got a national hero immortal commander whose troops have overall +4 morale.... for free :smug:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
CSoyhIz.jpg

giphy.gif

I hope we can distribute the farm cluster reasonably, like gentlemen.

Infinitum

Scholar
Dudes, I think llama's acting up again. It won't accept my .2h. I'm postponing for a few hours tomorrow, see if it gets sorted out by then.

Infinitum

Scholar
Oh, and before I miss something posted here and spark the rollbackalypze: anyone who want the admin password pm me.

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Btw, I only received this turn at all when I got llama to 're'send it. I noticed no-one else had sent their turn in yet so I got llama to resend everyone's turn.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I have 30% regen on a size 6 trampler with 23 protection no armor/skin and 200 hp

eventually it will be 50% regeneration and 30+ protection with resistances to every type of damage :D

And in another dominions game.... some interesting maps.
NjkqH4s.jpg

Go figure that the cheese is caves, the noodles is wasteland/swamp and the soup is ocean

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Unfortunately there is no huge (and fat) female titan in attack on Titan, but i imagine it's a bit like that.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
20 + whatever Isiloon stuck on her I suppose. If she goes into enemy territory, likely 24+

Infinitum

Scholar
You can find out her MR if you tell me what nation you're playing

Hey, if you're going to be like THAT I guess I'll just edit the game page, done.

Also extending a few hours for coldcrow/dayyalu just in case. Submit your shit.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
In another game, I just realized the joy of using cloud trapezing thugs around a large army to take adjacent provinces, then trapeze/teleport 1 guy onto the army who has resistances/immunities to the damage they do, e.g. fire vs Abysia or combination of other elements.

Then the army gets completely deleted because they rout into enemy territory!

In said game, Abysia has an army of 370 Abysians and fire elementals, about 50/50 each. Would be a shame if they got wrecked by 1 guy with fire resistance and a bunch of his friends who surrounded the adjacent provinces right.

Infinitum

Scholar
Anyone interested in starting a MA game with the Enhanced mod as well? Cannot find a good game on discord to save myself, and can use the diversion (another long cold month to go until the concept of "outside" gets enjoyable).

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
BING XI LAO how much province defence did you build in that castle, that was like 30 at least?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom