Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline26: Come One, Come All

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Postponed 12hr for Fomoria. Will try to keep an eye on it tomorrow.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I see Mr Wildcard shitting on the fan, killed two of my researchers who I forgot to script to auto retreat

Infinitum's expansion strategy in a nut shell
08bdec56ec7fed1da6925b79595fd5c7_400x400.jpeg

This bloodshed must end.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
For some unknown reason, llamaserver didn't register my extension? I would like to roll back, if that is ok with everyone.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Rollback requested.

I had no time to check the turn, and my intentions were rather clear on the diplomatic front so it changes little for me on that side.

Infinitum

Scholar
Oh well. Are we leaving move/attack orders unchanged or should I go ahead and mindgame things up? Have skeletons, will travel.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Keep same is honorable, but it is what it will be.

Rollback momentarilly. Apologies.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry for the delay. Old .2h are stored on llamaserver for a rollback, so we shouldn't have any stales regardless, as I think Fomoria submitted a turn last time. At least, that's what llama tells me. :D

Infinitum

Scholar
You know, I liked that turn better when everyone didn't play with foreknowledge

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
Dear diary; today I learned that the spellcasting AI prioritizes nature buffs and summon skeleton over horde of skeletons.

It was a painful lesson.

Dayyālu

Arcane
It was a nice battle to see.

Also they must have fucked up something in the battle order priorities, I'm getting weird results (like my priests kamikazing right into the middle of the enemy formations) and Horde of Skeletons was once such a priority for the Ai spellcasting to be annoying.

I swear something is rotten in the Dominions of Sweden.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'll tell you what's rotten. Playing too many Dominions games with late night turn time resolutions and then forgetting to submit one. :argh:

How about a longer turn timer? Fomoria and Hinnom seem consistent in missing every other turn (and I've had to submit some empty turns because I didn't have time for much more.)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Can someone with better scouting enlighten me? Is Fomoria dead? JagreenLern you need an extension? Or need to go AI? I'll keep an eye on it.

There are some one-eyed giants standing on my borders, in my old provinces actually.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom