Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

deep silver > paradox

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well I just got my PoE box, and well

Hzxuuon.jpg

Deep Silver shipped my wl2 box inside another sturdy cardboard box, this was just in an padded envelope, don't see how it ever stood a chance.

It's also much smaller.

bussinrounds

Augur
Yup. Just received mine today and it's a little beat up too.

Should I be waiting for more patches before playing this or what ?

Last edited:

SniperHF

Arcane
Ouch. Mine was in pretty good shape though.

If you think this one is bad though you should see the Divinity non-collector box. Now that one is shameful.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Should I be waiting for more patches before playing this or what ?

Yes. At the moment there's no way to upgrade the disc version past 1.04 and there have been two patches released since then. More Obsidicare roll-out problems.

Cadmus

Arcane
50 EUR well spent!

The next game will probably ship with a dirty syringe and all the characters voiced by Rob Schneider.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Good news Obsidian forwarded my support ticket to Paradox and they're sending out another one. Fingers crossed.

Aoyagi

Scholar
People voted for the discs to be sent separately from the goodies box which was much more sturdy. You can thank them for that.

tuluse

Arcane
Fast work on the replacement. Got it today. Was inside a study cardboard box. All is well.

MrBuzzKill

Arcane
At least you got something. I never got mine, sent a couple of letters to Paradox, they promised to send another one, but it's nearing July and I've pretty much given up hope of ever receiving anything. Never got the discs either. Should probably kick up some fuss to get my own back, but too lazy.

Aoyagi

Scholar
At least you got something. I never got mine, sent a couple of letters to Paradox, they promised to send another one, but it's nearing July and I've pretty much given up hope of ever receiving anything. Never got the discs either. Should probably kick up some fuss to get my own back, but too lazy.

The discs haven't arrived to everyone by far. Patience helps.

WalkinDude

Augur
Patron
Codex 2014
Yeah I got my disks recently. I've had the box for a while I never bothered to open it and didn't keep up with all their updates so I didn't realize I've been without em all along.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom