Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Defjam101

Mantiis

Cipher
Does he still work here or is this some affirmative action shit?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wasn't he that guy?

Also insert Mantiis-thread-posting joke here.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
There's a Mantiis-thread-posting joke? I can't seem to recall one. Perhaps someone could remind me.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I was going to do a search to finally try and find out where the whole Mantiis meme started, but search isn't working :(

Phelot

Arcane
Sceptic said:
I was going to do a search to finally try and find out where the whole Mantiis meme started, but search isn't working :(

I believe Helton is responsible for that.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
phelot said:
Any details on what happened/what Mantiis actually had said/done (if anything)? I can't Search for it since Search is borked :(

Phelot

Arcane
Sceptic said:
phelot said:
Any details on what happened/what Mantiis actually had said/done (if anything)? I can't Search for it since Search is borked :(

:lol: You should ask Mantiis, he likes telling the story.

Basically, Helton wanted to create a meme and picked Mantiis randomly. Apparently Mantiis has a PM from Helton confirming this. He said something along the lines of "I don't know you, no hard feelings LOL"

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
OK, I can see why it annoys Mantiis now. Meh, I was hoping for something actually funny.

Meme should be switched to "since Helton stopped posting."

Or just "since Liberal stopped posting", since he's so obsessed with gays anyway :smug:

Mantiis

Cipher
Sceptic said:
phelot said:
http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=1548930#1548930

Also if Defjam101 has gone AWOL I humbly raise my hand for the job. Especially considering I am inadvertently the reason why he got the job in the first place:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=35043&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Jason

chasing a bee
So wait, you started this thread about DefJam just to turn it into a "Mantiis for mod" thread. That is pretty gay.

On topic: DefJam finally discovered white women.

Mantiis

Cipher
Jason said:
So wait, you started this thread about DefJam just to turn it into a "Mantiis for mod" thread. That is pretty gay.

My great plan has backfired, how will I recover?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Mantiis said:
Jason said:

My great plan has backfired, how will I recover?

Sup Mantiis.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom