Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Detention Delving (CYOA)

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
A good backup plan, but make them not ours. :M

Cheesecake

Savant
Just got back and I'm too tired :lol: So, I'll leave it till tomorrow morning, which is like 12 more hours, until voting's closed and I'll write the turn.

Nevill

Arcane
Looks like it's 3/3 for the moment. If no more votes come in and you need this resolved to continue, put me up for C in case there is a tie.

Last edited:

Cheesecake

Savant
Neville: E
Grimgravy: E
Jester: C
hello friend: E
Baltika9: C
Elfbeserker: C
Angelo85: E

Name:
Grimgravy: Harold
Jester: Raymund Lumberjack
hello friend: Bob-Trevor Mcshane
Baltika9: Harold
Elfbeserker: Harold

Harold, E

"Miss Katherine, what do we do?" your palms tingle uncomfortably, and a deep, dark foreboding chills your spine.

Your teacher stands there and stares blankly. She hesitates, before calling out, "Hello?"

That was obviously not the smart thing to do; the brutish creature sniffs in the air, alert. Its ears prick, and it goes on all fours and prowls the dim-lit room. As the light periodically flickers, you make out more of its barbaric features: veins bulge from beneath its inhuman muscles, acne scars dot its horrid face, and you can see a badge stitched into its skin - the P&P insignia. Peering deeper into the room, you see a ghastly image straight out of a crime show: a mangled body, its legs broken, underwear pulled straight over the poor soul's head. It seems like it was... wedgied to death.

Your attention is brought back from the gruesome scene by the terrified whimpers of Miss Katherine. The brute stands before the two of you, its cruel mouth contorted into what appears to be a smile.

"Wedgie, wet-willie, or purple-nurple?" it growls, cracking its knuckles.

What do you do?

A. Run, run, run back to the door!
B. Try to run past it and into the next room.
C. Fight! There has to be a rock or something here...
D. Ignore the bully.
E. "Um, the least painful one?"

Nevill

Arcane
Normally I would be running past it at full speed. However, I can't ignore the most nerdy option.

D.

Jester

Arbiter
D
sooo we are rolling next character after this choice, or next?

Nevill

Arcane
So, was it wet-willie, or purple-nurple after all? We must know! :M

Cheesecake

Savant
Years and years of being the butt of bullying has taught you the only way of dealing with them: by ignoring them. Steely-eyed, you stare off the inhuman brute. A stream of curses, English or otherwise, harmlessly bounce off you. Then it begins displaying a show of strength. Despite the tension and fear, you keep your face devoid of expression. After a fit of angry thrashing and howling, the bully runs off on all fours, screaming in rage.

Miss Katherine, shaking, looks at you in amazement. Perspiration gives off a sheen in the dim light. "That was a-amazing.... What's your name?"

"Harold, miss."

Stepping in the now-empty room, your cursory glance merits a longer look. Apart from the mangled corpse and the wedgied underpants, you find a bedroll, some provisions, a put-out firepit and a kettle. The poor sod must have set up camp here before the predatory bully stumbled in and wedgied him to death.

"There must be extra supplies stashed around somewhere," Miss Katherine says. "This kid was probably smart enough to not keep all his eggs in one basket. Wanna help me find them?"

A. Sure! Go with Miss Katherine searching for hidden goods.
B. You go. I'll stay here and read this pocketbook. It must have something useful in it.
C. Let's stay here and rest.
D. Let's just press on. All these extra supplies could weigh us down, and this doesn't seem like the place to be slow.
E. I'll go search for supplies; you stay here. Maybe you could help start a fire?

Nevill

Arcane
:lol:

This never worked at school. Oh, well.

If she goes, she is not going to come back, is she? Still, the book is too tempting...

B. If she ever gets caughts by the denizens of this place, we will defeat them by our powerful stare in the other direction and bravely rescue the damsel. It's all good.

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
A - I don't like the enthusiasm, but we answer to authority.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom