Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Revision Mod

MrRobotBear

Literate
I'm deeply sorry that the gifted copy was not a Steam copy, I was so certain it was. What a shame that you did not let me know earlier.

MrRobotBear

Literate
Oh, get a room you two... You have spread your burning love in every place where Revision is discussed, and that in itself is doing some damage.

ONE thing that I want to know, ONE thing that nobody from Caustic wants to address no mater how many people on ModDB and Steam thread ask it, is will this goddamn mod be playable with GOG's release of Deus Ex? Yes or no? Why is that one question so difficult to answer, that you guys either mysteriously disappear or do your best to change the subject every single time someone asks it?

Cause we have nothing confirmed right now. Should I start making shit up?

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
4%20to%206%20weeks%20later.jpg

and another month passes after 'finished production'

Echo Mirage

Arcane

tormund

Arcane
Jesus...
bjorn is reporting people on yt/g+ for sharing the leak. do you think it has to do with the non-disclosure agreements with squenix
From Mod DB
Yeah not sure what can be done. Also this site is spreading on all the other places of the net, no real way to contain it. Sending DMCA requests all day gets sort of boring.
Sure, that will certainly eliminate both the leak and any discussion about it, and it won't do exact opposite.:lol:
Someone cannot into internet...

Dev_Anj

Learned
Wait. Jerion? whats that idiot have to do with this?

Look here: http://www.moddb.com/members/jerion

I'm the creative director and lead composer on the Deus Ex: Revision project.

I know he's also apparently a Square Enix forum moderator, which makes him a top tier SE/EM shill by default. The fact that this guy is supposedly leading the creative control of this project is one of many scraps of bad news recently that have made me much more pessimistic about the mod.

Echo Mirage

Arcane
Look here: http://www.moddb.com/members/jerion

I know he's also apparently a Square Enix forum moderator, which makes him a top tier SE/EM shill by default. The fact that this guy is supposedly leading the creative control of this project is one of many scraps of bad news recently that have made me much more pessimistic about the mod.

Oh I know all about the forum moderator part. As well as having first hand experience in his grade A bought and paid for EM/SE shilling. I was just surprised to see his name once more linked to a DX mod. Starting to think their isn't a thing DX related out there that he doesn't have his shitty little fingers in.

If EM has anything to do with this mod then you now know the reason.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Can't wait, but at the same time I'm not holding my breath, knowing the never-ending shenanigans with this mod.

bloodlover

Arcane
Anyone knows what's with the timer on the website? I really want to play this game again and hopefully with this mod.

Cassar

Savant

David Anfossi, Head of Studio at Eidos-Montreal, added:

“One of the reasons that Deus Ex has been so popular for 15 years is the way in which the gaming community has embraced the ground-breaking gameplay and a narrative that looks to the future but is inspired by real-world events. Revision’ from Caustic Creative is a fantastic way for fans new and old to experience the original Deus Ex in a whole new way before Deus Ex: Mankind Divided® raises the bar once again.”

Mankind Divided raises the bar "once again". They think Human Revolution raised the bar over the original.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom