Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo Immortal - MMO ARPG for mobile platforms - massive butthurt at Blizzcon

ADL

Prophet
Blizzbros it's almost here. Launches June 2nd at 10AM PST. Native PC client got confirmed last month. Preload live on Battle.net
EkrchYK.png

Last edited:

Dr1f7

Scholar
DONT U GUYS HAVE PHONES?

LOL!!!!!!!!!

seriously tho, nice line dance boss fights

i love line dance boss fights
they never get old!

God Bless Texas!
4SC53cY.gif

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Maybe if I ever get good internet or bars I'll feign joy about this.
2NXB5pe.jpg
GHw29HC.jpg

I hear its something you can't unsee. Whatever that means.

hmmmm... the rare edition.
FbdEtLW.jpg

Last edited:

ADL

Prophet

Widespread issue. Comments are all universally Samsung devices. How the fuck are you gonna launch a mobile game and have it not work on Samsung devices?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
But ios is fine? Derp! Of course because China mass manufactures fake iphones (and probably legit ones). I am curious about the iphone 14 camera though. I honestly wish I was a camera tester for all cameras and smart phones. I take a fuckload of pictures (mostly nature scenes and clouds). Yeah, hundreds of cloud pictures. Best effect I ever accidently did was the near nightime horror tree pics. I just don't upload pics because fucktard slow service where i am.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
are people actually playing this on their phones? is it not compatible with bluestacks?

looks boring, so probably won't play it even there, but still.

J1M

Arcane
are people actually playing this on their phones? is it not compatible with bluestacks?

looks boring, so probably won't play it even there, but still.
A PC version of this releases today.

Seems accurately priced. :smug:

axx

Savant
What the heck is this? Siege of dragonspear version of Diablo or sth? I mean the PC version.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
So they ended up releasing a PC version after all. Could've saved a lot of bad press if they had told that on the faithful Blizzcon that turned things around for the company.
Looking at it, its just Diablo 3 with touchpad controls? Doesn't seem like there's much new to it.

abija

Prophet
How exactly would you save face/bad press when you got dethroned on a subgenre you made popular and you come up with this abortion on PC?

ADL

Prophet
Hit level 20. This is a weird game. Especially on PC because it's a direct mobile port with optional WASD movement. It's more WoW than Diablo 3 in the sense that it's an MMO with dungeons and raids and other players running around. I like it more than Diablo 3 that's for sure.

J1M

Arcane
So they ended up releasing a PC version after all. Could've saved a lot of bad press if they had told that on the faithful Blizzcon that turned things around for the company.
Looking at it, its just Diablo 3 with touchpad controls? Doesn't seem like there's much new to it.
On the other hand, they found a way to make people happy they put a shitty p2w mobile game on PC.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom