Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Israfael

Arcane
Bitch, try to be peasant or collective farm worker in Soviet Union and live without right to own passport in country where all countless bureaucratic structures require passport.
How quaint, I can say that all of my grandparents were peasants. Two remained so, others were trained as workers and managed to leave their kolkhoz and get into a city (well, several, actually) during the 50-ies and 60-ies. My grandpa was well respected welder both during the Soviet times and afterwards, and they got a flat, several cars, managed to send their daughters into universities and lived a good life before 1991 as well as after (although I'm not sure how we all survived the blessed Yeltsin's capitalism era - probably thanks to the fact that grandpa still earned a ton despite economy collapsing all around). What's funny, he was not a rabid party supporter and even refused to go to the official worship events, and still got around quite nicely and wasn't gulag'd or something. People who cry the most about the Stalinist purges and gulags are usually of two varieties - descendants of the former VKP(B)/CPSU functionaries who were prosecuted (since communism is evul, you should not mind that) or grandchildren of the MGB/OGPU/KGB operatives who actually did this stuff and were cyclically 'recycled' during the Purge. :lol:

Prime Junta

Ok, I am starting role playing a self centerd depressed/suicidal detective

INT - 3

PSYQUE - 6

PHYSIQUE - 2

MOTORICS - 1

with empathy signature.

:bounce:

Pro tip, find a way to bump up your Perception as early as possible, with 1 in it you’ll be utterly oblivious and miss out on a lot.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
What a bunch of cucks,praising Marx and Eghel lol. There were only two capable communist in the whole modern history,and that were Staling and Mao! People prising Marx are just a bunch of spoiled modern shits larping as muh communists.

in which camp are you,the Marx one or the steelman one?

So,marx or stalin?

Me personally? I have much more respect for the bolsheviks (and yes that includes comrade Stalin) for putting theory into practice

But you can't really think of marx and stalin as separate

Loving Stalin and hating marx is pretty dumb and makes no sense, unless you love him for his beautiful mustache or gorgeous eyebrows or something
not to mention hating marx is like hating mathematics or biology :M

There's a reason people who idolize Stalin tend to be Marxist-Leninists
Hmmm i don't hate Marx,i dislike the modern sect that preaches about him without even knowing his shit. Fuck even he knew that communism is unreal and wrote all that shit as utopian delirium. I like Mao and Stalin because of their practicality and being symbols of unstoppable power,even if i am not a communist my self.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
PC Gamer GOTY:

2izwmhg.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
PC Gamer GOTY:

So Infinitron my friend, are you feeling at all regretful about the news blackout you imposed on Disco Supreme back when they were working their fingers to the bone making it? :M

Well yes, but those sorts of errors of judgement come with the territory so I'm not eating myself up about it. As you know this game seemed like vaporware for the longest time, until suddenly it wasn't. Now that they have a reputation, it won't happen again with ZA/UM's next game.

Last edited:

Atchodas

Augur
Calling this game "Estonian" is a lie and an insult to the Estonian people. It is made by expats who abandoned their homeland to live in London, the globohomo financial capital of the (((elite)))

Whats Estonia anyway ? Half of people there Russian imbeciles other half wannabe Scandinavian cucks

Zer0wing

Cipher
Anyway most of them were purged in 1937.
Menshevicks (lTrotskists in modern language) were at daggers drawn with bolshevicks, had to bury the axe of war in october, then began being retarded again. Enemies of your own state should be purged, yes.
If someone is 55+ in 1930s no way they could have been in their twenties's at year 1917
Thirties? Even better. They were older, wiser and pragmatic.

Elex

Arbiter
It is funny to think: these Estonian guys just decided to do RPG GOTY, and they did it. It is great. It simply is.

Yeah, it's weird. Most of the time when somebody goes "hold my beer and watch this" it just ends up hilarious, or tragic, or both.

(Then again that describes Disco Estonia pretty well.)
because they give you an empty bottle of beer.

Hellion

Arcane
Which you can sell for a few cents to the local grocery store, along with other empty bottles you've collected in your bag, in order to collect enough money to pay your hotel tab and not have to sleep in the dumpster.

Harthwain

Magister
Which you can sell for a few cents to the local grocery store, along with other empty bottles you've collected in your bag, in order to collect enough money to pay your hotel tab and not have to sleep in the dumpster.
Plot twist: you can sleep in the dumpster. Or on a bench.

Will Zurmacht

Educated
Generally, dumpsters should be avoided, but they do have insulating properties compared to the bench
Due to the frivolous excess encouraged by the ultraliberal regime, thrifty proles can scavenge dumpsters for everything from unopened food, to electronics, to tools and furniture.

Comrade should scope out college campus dumspters around graduation days.

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Hey Prime Junta, I am very curious about your role / connection with the game and with the Studio. Looks like you know a lot about it from a long time and somehow I missed it.

Can you tell me a little bit of the story? (Maybe you did this already, can you show me where, if you did? - I am in page 148 right now and trying to catch up)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom