Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Stokowski

Arcane
Thats a pretty looking game.

I love the art style. Kind of painterly with a contrast of precise and deliberately loose "brushstrokes".

Is there a term for it?

(Reminds me a bit of Guild Wars 2, but more pronounced.)

Deleted Member 16721

I love the art style. Kind of painterly with a contrast of precise and deliberately loose "brushstrokes".

Is there a term for it?

(Reminds me a bit of Guild Wars 2, but more pronounced.)

The term is Incline, my good man. Incline. I will now refer to this game as Disco Incline. That is all.

oscar

Arcane
First run:

60910198_10156401460892399_1414582732029165568_n.jpg

Jinn

Arcane
How long until after release will this actually be playable?

Or will this be the first crpg released in the last 5 years to not be a buggy pile of shit on release?

Better wait a couple more years to play it. We'll let you know how it is in the meantime.

Wunderbar

Arcane
This detective pictures spam reminded me about Fallout 76. Before it launched, players were spamming fallout subreddit with threads like "i'm going to roleplay a drug dealer!", "i'm going to roleplay a mr. Radical!", "i'm going to roleplay a travelling merchant!". Surprise, turns out the actual game doesn't support this level of roleplaying.

Don't set yourself up for a disappointment.

Last edited:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This detective pictures spam reminded me about Fallout 76. Before it launched, players were spamming fallout subreddit with threads like "i'm going to roleplay a drug dealer!", "i'm going to roleplay a mr. Radical!", "i'm going to roleplay a travelling merchant!". Surprise, turns out the actual game doesn't support this level of roleplaying.

ZA/UM isn't bethesturd. people who think they can roleplay in 76 are retarded anyway

Butter

Arcane
Patron

Those people were obvious morons. They thought a Bethesda game was going to support roleplaying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom