Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Discussion about RPG combat systems

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
There is no reference; The point being that rtwp and trashmobs are inherently an appeal to wider audiences, and thus shit. As for setting up encounters for both rtwp and TB in a good way, it might be possible but I wouldn't get my hopes up (see Arcanum's combat for a good laugh). Bottom-line rtwp in cRPGs is complete shit and trying to fit it in with TB is dumb.

Üstad

Arcane
If it's 3D game with first person view, Morrowind combat system with more animations, though dodge animation is a must. Imagine your waifu says are you in yet while your are in balls deep in her vagina. This is how I feel about morrowinds melee combat.

Also this is why I'm wizard mustard race.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom