Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arkane Dishonored 2 - Emily and Corvo's Serkonan Vacation

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
They just wrapped up Wolfenstein Youngblood and Cyberpilot, and Deathloop has likely just been greenlit now. If we ever get to see Dishonored 3, I'm not expecting it before 2024-25.

Depends. They have 2 studios but what if they can get third one. Youngblood was co-developed with Machine and Arkane. Maybe D3 could have expanded development too and come sooner.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Why honking, there's something wrong with Harvey Smith?

He directed Dishonored games, and designed Deus Ex and Thief 3.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Why honking, there's something wrong with Harvey Smith?

He directed Dishonored games, and designed Deus Ex and Thief 3.

I'd guess some people can never forgive him for Invisible War, but that game was more hampered by Eidos and the Xbox than anything else. Dishonored 2 didn't sell that well though from what I read, so not sure we'll see a 3. I hope so.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Welp, he's yet to make an overly woke game. So far his track record is good (except Blacksite area 51, but i heard the whole development was a shitshow).

Curratum

Clockwork mansion, did Jindosh a non-lethal, without powers, without him ever knowing I'm there. This game is the absolute dog's bollocks.

Curratum

without powers, without him ever knowing I'm there
impossible, you need to use blink at least once to avoid pulling one lever and attracting Jindosh' attention.

Nein. You pull the lever, fuck right off back to the first entrance room, then he gets confused whether his machinery is not just malfunctioning as there's nobody in the lever room, then the first automaton goes hostile instead of neutral like he usually is and you sneak past him and into the door behind him and into the mansion.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
What in god's name would make anyone think I'd waste my time watching that video?

qCCi0MqK_400x400.jpg

Curratum

Just finished my first playthrough, no kills, no superpowers. Dishonored 1 let you use normal blink, here you run with nothing. What a ride! Best game I've played since Witcher 3.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom