Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Visitors don't count - they rarely spend money on a fundraiser.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Actually we mobilized relative many more of our small but fine community than the Codex. We have currently 15 members online - the Codex 150. Collecting $1000 for the Watch is equivalent to collecting $10000 at the Codex. And yes I'm a mathematician. :neveraskedforthis:
Guys I think we can take the win on this! The mathematician has publically admitted that the Codex is worth 10 Watches. :smug:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Actually we mobilized relative many more of our small but fine community than the Codex. We have currently 15 members online - the Codex 150. Collecting $1000 for the Watch is equivalent to collecting $10000 at the Codex. And yes I'm a mathematician. :neveraskedforthis:
In this case you should know that the real figures are 500$ and 5000$ considering that you are covering half of those 1000$

Divinity: Original Sin
Donated. 61$. More than I should. But...

Edit: It broke the 8.000 barrier.

over-9000-dbz-bonus-item-clear11.gif

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
*pssst*

Don't let them fool you! Donating protection money is what puts you on the to-doxx list.

Friendly hint: now that you're on the list, better give a little more so they don't start with you.

Cadmus

Arcane
YES GUYS!! CONSUME!!

THROWING MONEY AWAY IS A FUN CONTEST! WHO CAN DONATE MORE FOR A 40 DOLLAR VIDEO GAME??
BE A MAN AND SPEND AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!

Angthoron

Arcane
Woah, nice. Nearly 8,5K already! Clearly ours will be the mightiest dick in this contest.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
A $100 pledge includes not only the "$40 game", but also a $15 digital soundtrack and a $60 hoodie. That's a lot of swag for less than the price of a cinema ticket.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Woah, nice. Nearly 8,5K already! Clearly ours will be the mightiest dick in this contest.

Because I wholeheartedly support this notion I'm seriously considering transferring my pledge to the bank of Codexia, where it will no doubt be put to good use. I presume I can make multiple donations and they'll be added together automatically? Angthoron, do I need to PM you if I just want the basic Kollector's edition with no addons?

Edit: Done! And I still didn't make the top ten. People really must love their swag, and I must resist the temptation for more stuff.
Edit2: I have a lot of potato. :o

Last edited:

Angthoron

Arcane
Because I wholeheartedly support this notion I'm seriously considering transferring my pledge to the bank of Codexia, where it will no doubt be put to good use. I presume I can make multiple donations and they'll be added together automatically? Angthoron, do I need to PM you if I just want the basic Kollector's edition with no addons?
Multiple donations will automatically stack, yeah.

And yes, please send me a note with specifics on what you want, otherwise it'll be difficult to tell Larian what to ship to you.

Angthoron

Arcane
8,7K - just 1,3K to go to drown the Watch in urine once again.

Can the Codex do it?

Fuck yeah it can.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom