Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Added a measly $5 to at least get the game when it is finished.

(Still not happy with Larians decision to include romance shit though, but the inclusion of Mca -didnt expect that to happen- makes up for it, well a little bit at least)

Angthoron

Arcane
There we go, most of my KS pledge is now transferred to glorious Codexia.

Will dump more moneys before the deadline, though.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Nearly $9000! It's this kind of community spirit that makes me want to hug (nearly) each and every one of you. Come here... :hug:

Full disclosure - I posted on the Watch the other day as the Codex was having one of it's immature over-enthusiastic moments. It's good to be back. That place is so chilly.

Now, do I want a t-shirt or a hoodie? Saving further spending until the end so Angthoron doesn't think I'm stalking him.

Cadmus

Arcane
Nearly $9000! It's this kind of community spirit that makes me want to hug (nearly) each and every one of you. Come here... :hug:

Full disclosure - I posted on the Watch the other day as the Codex was having one of it's immature over-enthusiastic moments. It's good to be back. That place is so chilly.

Now, do I want a t-shirt or a hoodie? Saving further spending until the end so Angthoron doesn't think I'm stalking him.
what a wonderful community!! collect a year's wage for where I live to have a short text in the credits of a video game! you guys so rad!
I'd like to see the piss on the watchers faces though, I hope you make it.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
what a wonderful community!! collect a year's wage for where I live to have a short text in the credits of a video game! you guys so rad!
I'd like to see the piss on the watchers faces though, I hope you make it.

Yes, you understand! Who truly doesn't think that $10,000 is not a worthy and valid amount to ensure bragging rights against an inferior website and to piss of some random twitterers?

Extra special hugs.

Maelflux

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
fuck that, I'd like some anal beads if you please
You need to donate on the Watch for that.

I believe HiddenX is giving free anal beads to all that pledge there until the goal is reached. Unless I completely misunderstood something..

Angthoron

Arcane
You need to donate on the Watch for that.

I believe HiddenX is giving free anal beads to all that pledge there until the goal is reached. Unless I completely misunderstood something..
I think it even comes with free installation!

Cadmus

Arcane
You know, joking aside, I have some doubts that Swen will deliver this time. Even if it might be silly, his blog with that stupid "were r my wumyn" post got me a bit worried because it's the typical thought process of an idiot who takes the paying audience for granted and wants to expand it by pandering to idiots and casuals.

Angthoron you edited your post but you might as well pay for my re-education in the women studies instead of the tampons.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
You know, joking aside, I have some doubts that Swen will deliver this time.

Well, I was well and truly hooked by the phrase 'Ultima 7 spiritual successor', and although that never happened, and the day/night cycle didn't materialise, we still got a decent game. So, Swen & co has earned themselves another chance at taking all my money. If they deliver a personality-free consolised ARPG with shit combat then I won't be backing the next one. But I suspect it'll still be at least good, but probably not earth-shaking.

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
So, MCA's on board. No reason to stay neutral. I'm fully on board now! 220 bucks for a stupid video game and an awful looking hoodie I'll never wear. I really need to get a grip on my life.

You know, joking aside, I have some doubts that Swen will deliver this time. Even if it might be silly, his blog with that stupid "were r my wumyn" post got me a bit worried because it's the typical thought process of an idiot who takes the paying audience for granted and wants to expand it by pandering to idiots and casuals.

Angthoron you edited your post but you might as well pay for my re-education in the women studies instead of the tampons.
Women represent 50% of the population. Not trying to get them on the hype train would be most idiotic. Your post really shows how your ideology gets in the way of a reasonable and intelligent thought process. It also shows how much of a bigot and an arsehole you are, but that goes without saying.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
So, MCA's on board. No reason to stay neutral. I'm fully on board now! 220 bucks for a stupid video game and an awful looking hoodie I'll never wear.

That's the spirit! I could do with a hoodie, what with the nights fair drawing in. Although preferably one that doesn't immediately identify me to other D:OS2 players, or worse still, Codexers.

I really need to get a grip on my life.

Too late, m8. That time has passed. :cool:

Cadmus

Arcane
So, MCA's on board. No reason to stay neutral. I'm fully on board now! 220 bucks for a stupid video game and an awful looking hoodie I'll never wear. I really need to get a grip on my life.

Women represent 50% of the population. Not trying to get them on the hype train would be most idiotic. Your post really shows how your ideology gets in the way of a reasonable and intelligent thought process. It also shows how much of a bigot and an arsehole you are, but that goes without saying.
Next you'll tell me that niggers should be buying this game as well.
It's funny you say I can't think reasonably and logically yet you say you're dishing out 220 bucks for stuff that looks shitty and you'll never use while you could just buy the game for a fraction of that price.

I don't even know what you think my thought process was? There's no thought process, all I said that Swen wants to get more womyn and niggers and other degenerate sub-human types on board not by making a better story, better character development or more meaningful choices and consequences but by hiring 30 lesbian whores to write romances for otherkin and his thought process is "uh my gf likes our games, why don't all girls like our games? I literally can't understand how that is possible??" You see, of course he knows that the casuals don't care for the systematic gameplay but for superficial features so in order to get them to buy the game, he must divide his focus between the good game we all want and the bullshit dress-up the womyn want. How that serves us is a mystery to me, could you kindly explain?

Also getting worried that womyn feel excluded in the RPG communities (rofl, everybody has reasons to feel excluded here, it's got shit to do with gender) and something should be done. I'm sure that by removing bikini armor and showing more powerful stronk womyn who don't need no man is a great way to enhance and improve the game. Fuck you, ogg.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I was late for the maximum betrayal by just 10 minutes. I could have clicked yes but had to confirm the'd match my pledge -.-

Cazzeris

gJNJLJc.png

:hmmm:

mbpopolano24 You have some explaining to do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom