Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It seems I'm going on a date with Swen. This is going to be my dream vacation :3 <3
:swen:
Edit: Yes, that means I upgraded my pledge to $1010

himmy

Arcane
ead7556e27cd39b580a00c98031a4f3b.368x278x1.jpg

^This is what MCA does to the Codex.

Gecos

Learned
Congratz to all of you who donated - the Codex had to do it too. It's was the "right thing" to be this way :D.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Codex once again shows that, even though this is a hive of scum & villainy, our cRPG hearts are in the right place (many memes and jokes waiting on that one) and we don't need a sugar-daddy to prove it. :salute:

:love:

Could only get into 3rd place... I'm slipping in my old age... :negative:

Gecos

Learned
The Codex once again shows that, even though this is a hive of scum & villainy, our cRPG hearts are in the right place (many memes and jokes waiting on that one) and we don't need a sugar-daddy to prove it. :salute:

:love:
Isn't victory sharing enough for you? 2x10k for a good cause it's all that matters in the end.

Gecos

Learned
Nope. This the RPG Codex... not some 60s wannabe flower-power, can't we all just get along, SJW hugfest. :obviously:

:mob:
Who said anything about flower power you oaf :mad:? Just make friends with the devil until you cross the bridge. Now that the bridge is crossed and victory with the devil obviously shared, was not expecting anything less than a return to the usual ways.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sorry mindx2, I'm in for the Portrait of a Fan tier.

I wonder if they accept bee portraits.

:salute: I stopped at all the physical rewards (Collector's Edition, hoodie, mug and postcard). Not going any higher as the next physical tier is the framed Portrait of a Fan and that's too much even for me.

edit: I was thinking: what if we raised another $10k over the next several months, do you think Larian would agree to scrap the Watch's title screen...... :troll:

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Fucking shit. I got pushed out of top 10 again?
You fucking assholes!

But at the same time, I feel an enormous sense of fucking pride that we will make some SJW cry like a mother fucker when he sees our name in the credits.
That pride, is greater than my American Pride. It's Codexian Pride!!:mob:

WE ARE LEGION!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom