Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Since Larian announced it, i assume some lucky (?) codexian has been chosen as the prestigioust of the prestigious to enter the arena and crush the watch?

Weasel
Date & Time of the battle set: Tuesday, the 29th of September, 8PM CEST.

As taken from Larian's Twitch page for the 24h live stream:
20:00 CEST
Codex versus Watch Arena Battle

This is going to melt the internet, like those Victoria's Secret show streams used to...

U34BuvK.jpg

Darkzone

Arcane
mindx2
Are you up to the challenge? Have you trained / played DOS enough? Is Crooked Bee or someone who is on top of the strategic part in your corner? Is HiddenX the enemy? Do you know your enemy?

Gecos

Learned
mindx2
Are you up to the challenge? Have you trained / played DOS enough? Is Crooked Bee or someone who is on top of the strategic part in your corner? Is HiddenX the enemy? Do you know your enemy?
They both joined the Codex in 2006 so they have currently more than 9 years of "knowing each other" :love:.

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Best of luck in the battle mindx2!
:greatjob:

mindx2's secret plan: Wait until the fight is seconds from start, then reveal that HiddenX is a paying codexian who's been on the site for almost a decade -in fact, longer than he's been at RPGWatch- and should be disqualified because he doesn't have the codex's backing to enter the contest and has too much conflict of interest even if he had.
Without a champion, mindx2 wins by default.
Codex is too elite to resort to combat as a first means of dealing with challenges :obviously:

smileyninja

Educated
Yes. He'll keep track of what people want. Just make sure that you include shipping if you are getting a physical reward.

How does one go about PM'ing Angthoron? I get an error message saying I don't have permission. Is it shut down until after the 30th?

Darkzone

Arcane
mindx2
Then immediately watch all the streams of DOS2 where Swen is playing against other opponents. And else have fun and be charming and witty, so that at least people will think that we are the good guy and the watch are the evil ones. I will not wish you luck, because lack has nothing to do in a strategy game and if it is HiddenX, then he is certainly better prepared than you and he is certainly not a bad chess player. So my tipps for you: Have fun.... just have fun...

and:
  1. Use shackles of pain on his figures and electrify him as oft as you can, and tell him then that there is no logging and recovery for him.
  2. Charm his characters so that you can use them against him while sacrificing this figures, and tell him then that there is no commit from his part on this transaction.
  3. Let him wear of himself against the skeletons while you grab the chest with the grenades. And tell his this was so ACID.

We are so screwed....

Gecos

Learned
mindx2
Then immediately watch all the streams of DOS2 where Swen is playing against other opponents. And else have fun and be charming and witty, so that at least people will think that we are the good guy and the watch are the evil ones. I will not wish you luck, because lack has nothing to do in a strategy game and if it is HiddenX, then he is certainly better prepared than you and he is certainly not a bad chess player. So my tipps for you: Have fun.... just have fun...

We are so screwed....
:whatho:

You have strayed far from the path, young Sith. This is certainly not the dark path of the Codex ...

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
mindx2 I want you to win but you should lose on purpose. Once the battle starts, just skip your turn. It would be glorious.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom