Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
mindx2
Then immediately watch all the streams of DOS2 where Swen is playing against other opponents. And else have fun and be charming and witty, so that at least people will think that we are the good guy and the watch are the evil ones. I will not wish you luck, because lack has nothing to do in a strategy game and if it is HiddenX, then he is certainly better prepared than you and he is certainly not a bad chess player. So my tipps for you: Have fun.... just have fun...

and:
  1. Use shackles of pain on his figures and electrify him as oft as you can, and tell him then that there is no logging and recovery for him.
  2. Charm his characters so that you can use them against him while sacrificing this figures, and tell him then that there is no commit from his part on this transaction.
  3. Let him wear of himself against the skeletons while you grab the chest with the grenades. And tell his this was so ACID.

We are so screwed....

I have read these lines... ;)

Aenra

"think we are the good guy"? Ban him get the fuck out. Now what it should be like? Won't happen, granted, but what you'd need:

- Tranny posters on the wall right next to Mindx's screen. Naked men's posters will suffice if the former are unavailable. Long as they all have an erection.

- "Jews fucked this country" coffee mug next to his mouse. "Support your local KKK" will also do. Do not over-elaborate.

- Bad attitude. Or perhaps entirely apathetic attitude. You care not. Fuck those fools.

- SMA or zwanzig for commentator.

- A glorious win of course :smug:

Regardless, mindx2 best of luck man!

Septaryeth

Augur
This is all very odd considering HiddenX was trying to recruit mindx2 into the Watch not too long ago.
Considering the amount of wealth HiddenX wield, if mindx2 "lost", then we shall know where his loyalty lies!

No pressure.

:troll:

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
This is all very odd considering HiddenX was trying to recruit mindx2 into the Watch not too long ago.
Considering the amount of wealth HiddenX wield, if mindx2 "lost", then we shall know where his loyalty lies!

That's a very good point, thanks for making it.

Drowed

Arcane
I'm just so sad that the dollar price has more than tripled here in the last three months, which makes it impossible for me to donate a high enough value to win a copy of the game. This is so fucking sad.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
20:00 CEST
Watch the titans battle! RPG Codex versus RPG Watch send their finest gladiators into battle for the glory of the title screen.

The Codex is mentioned before the Watch! +M

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
There's no indication that they used an alphabetical listing there.

Gecos

Learned
There's no indication that they used an alphabetical listing there.
Well, the Codex did raise several hundred $ more than the Watch, so on this account it deserves to be mentioned first in the battle announcement.

Darkzone

Arcane
Bubbles Crooked Bee
I know how mindx2 might still win against HiddenX. You know where HiddenX lives. Get there and grab his dog! While Crooked Bee distracts HiddenX with her sexappel bubbles grabs the dog and runs to the car. He can do it because he has the experience with Fallout 4 cubs.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm just so sad that the dollar price has more than tripled here in the last three months, which makes it impossible for me to donate a high enough value to win a copy of the game. This is so fucking sad.
You can have one of my codes when the game is released. Just remind me of this post when it comes out in 2017... :salute:

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Don't be too self-depreciating, mindx2. You have to invoke the power of great Crom, for it is valor which pleases him most.

Crom is a grim and gloomy and unforgiving god, ever watching from atop his mountain in dark clouds and obscuring mists, ready to pass a disapproving judgment on any and all. He is also said to value courage and tenacity in mortals, even if the human ultimately proves too frail to succeed. Worshipers of Crom claim that he grants his followers strength and endurance and has little patience for weakness.

Conan+the+Barbarian_Screengrab_Conan+Praying+to+Crom.jpg

Crush your enemy HiddenX, see him driven before you and hear the lamentation of the Watchers!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom