Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

Discussion in 'RPG Codex News & Content Comments' started by Angthoron, Sep 8, 2015.

1. mindx2 Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter Patron

mindx2
    Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
    You like watching a train wreck?

Show Spoiler
    :troll:

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  2. SausageInYourFace Codexian Sausage Patron

SausageInYourFace
    Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Don't be too self-depreciating, mindx2. You have to invoke the power of great Crom, for it is valor which pleases him most.

[​IMG]

Crush your enemy HiddenX, see him driven before you and hear the lamentation of the Watchers!

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    ^ Top  
  3. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Why do I get the feeling the match will end up being less Conan and more Three-Fingered Pete:

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  
  4. mindx2 Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter Patron

mindx2
    Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
    What exactly is that supposed to imply...... :rpgcodex:

Show Spoiler
    :happytrollboy:

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  
  5. Nomad_Blizz Arbiter

Nomad_Blizz
    When will the match take place?

And good luck mindx2 :)

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  6. Zorba the Hutt Arcane Weasel

Zorba the Hutt
    Loser gets Watchwitzed...

:troll:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. mindx2 Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter Patron

mindx2
    :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  8. MicoSelva Prestigious Gentleman Monstroterratum Furiosum Patron

MicoSelva
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    I am taking my cat to the vet at 8pm today, so I will not be able to witness your victory, mindx2 , but I have no doubts that it is going to be a victory. :salute:

You should of course make some unoptimal and humiliating moves while you have the advantage, even if that allows your opponent to regain his ground, because that is what proper villains do. ;)

:brodex:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  9. mindx2 Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter Patron

mindx2
    Putting your cat over a Codexian Bro?! Well I see where your loyalties lie.... :rpgcodex:

... also, should I wear my Codex Press fedora or would that be too much? :obviously:

• Brofist Brofist x 8
    ^ Top  
  10. Abu Antar Tweet, tweet Patron

Abu Antar
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    He might be a villain to you, but he is my hero. :salute:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  11. Abu Antar Tweet, tweet Patron

Abu Antar
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    In 5 hours or so.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. mindx2 Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter Patron

mindx2
    It's supposed to be around 2 p.m. EST.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  13. DwarvenFood Arcane Patron

DwarvenFood
    Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    Things like that are against the new Codex regulations you know.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. Septaryeth Savant

Septaryeth
    4 hours from now!? :australia:

I'll be sleeping with possums and 4-headed-penis echidna by then.
    Please tell me someone will save a record on youtube.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    • Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  16. DeepOcean Arcane

DeepOcean
    Man, my admiration for you just grown +1 and I say this on a totaly not homo way.

You would be the perfect codex champion, imagine defeating hipsters, you can do the whole "I can defeat you without my hands!" literally to make the shame even worse.:smug:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  17. mindx2 Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter Patron

mindx2
    Haven't heard a word from our Raptor Overload (DarkUnderlord) at all and his thoughts (and possible retaliatory actions) on this I am most interested in...

Show Spoiler
    ...and if I win can I finally get the Torment statue? :love:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  18. HiddenX The Elder Spy Patron

HiddenX
    Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    I'm downloading the game now - 10GB!

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  19. TWF they will never meet 2kk stretch goal :negative:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Darkzone Arcane

Darkzone
    But have you read between the lines? ;) By the way how's your dog doing?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. HiddenX The Elder Spy Patron

HiddenX
    Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    I don't have a dog, but where was Bee's telephone number again... :)

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. Onholyservicebound Arcane

Onholyservicebound
    Isn't there usually a huge spike at the end of these kickstarters? I really hope they reach it. The romance crap was bad enough, but shape-shifting mask sounds like pure decline, I'd hate for them to end on such an awful goal.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Darkzone Arcane

Darkzone
    Then the dog solution was wrong, perhaps the Bee solution is still on the table and it is even more simple and neat. :)

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  24. Grotesque ±¼ Patron

Grotesque
    Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
    How many games are in your game collection, mindx2?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. mindx2 Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter Patron

mindx2
    Don't think I've ever counted them but I would geustimate around 500 along with any cluebooks, strat guides, pre-orders, specials, etc. that go along with them. My collection is mostly restricted to cRPGs but I've collected strategy, adventure, FPS, etc. games in the past as well.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)