Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
flawless victory.

apollo-11.jpg

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
link please? (Unlucky to be same time with Champions League I might say)

Fuck I'm late :(
YAY FOR US

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Is there a link with the butthurt of the watch on their forums?
I want to revel in their misery

Misery.jpg

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ok I'm drunk, Olympiakos won against Arsenal in London and we crushed the enemy in D:OS 2 . I WILL NOW GO AND PLEDGE ALL MY EUROS TO BATTLETECH

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Random Watch Mook said:
Congratulations HiddenX with the official second place! As far as I am concerned you were the gentleman of the two, so the best man to me. Best man for the best place: RPGWatch.

10980.jpg

RPGWatch confirmed Ableist shitlords.

Grats Mindx2! I wish I could have seen it in glorious Twitchicolor Live (TM), but I was working while you stomped a hole in HiddenX's chest :negative:

otsego

Cipher
Spent about an hour of working time and most of my lunch watching. Coworkers giving me odd looks every time I laughed at a Codex joke or went "ohhh" at a game-changing moment.

Kudos Larian for setting up the event, HiddenX for playing and contributing so much cash, and mindx2 for the big win!

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
You certainly saw the watch driven before you, mindx2 . Congratulations on your victory! You are a true Codex champion! :salute:

HiddenX looks much younger than I expected him to look, by the way.

(I have only watched for a few minutes, and with no sound too, but will watch the whole thing when I have the chance.)

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So this campaign is over now and I can safely doxx everyone who donated run off with the money?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom