Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

div.png

:smug:

ERUROrE.png

:smug: :smug:

jYEsoNI.jpg

I am not jealous of your First Worlder internet speed at all.

:negative: :negative:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
It's actually not about being in the First World. I'm in Bulgaria and we have one of the best and cheapest internet services in the world. I pay 8 euro a month for 75mbit download speed.

EDIT:
WyTKZ3x.jpg

Last edited:

Mazisky

Magister
Somebody who played the game knows if there are night environments in the game?

I know there is no cycle, but wanted to know if maybe they made some fixed scenario at night

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
I still can't get over the fact they just named this "Divinity: Original Sin 2". So lazy. Back at the Kickstarter I thought it was maybe just a working title, but nope.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Damn, I can't find how am I supposed to start a split screen multiplayer game.

PrettyDeadman

I still can't get over the fact they just named this "Divinity: Original Sin 2". So lazy. Back at the Kickstarter I thought it was maybe just a working title, but nope.
Should've been called Divinity: Second Sin. Maybe they'll use that name in trequel.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I thought the same. Marketing, I guess.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Looks like I might have a spare copy to donate so keep your eyes on the giftstaveganza forum over the next couple of days. Torrenters are excluded and should feel deep shame at depriving the mighty Swen and his family of a living.

Prime Junta

Divinity: Venial Sin
Divinity: Material Sin
Divinity: Formal Sin
Divinity: Cardinal Sin
Divinity: Mortal Sin

so many possibilities

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Divinity: Venial Sin
Divinity: Material Sin
Divinity: Formal Sin
Divinity: Cardinal Sin
Divinity: Mortal Sin

so many possibilities
First read it as Venereal Sin, but then I realized that would also have worked.
Torrenters are excluded and should feel deep shame at depriving the mighty Swen and his family of a living.
It's OK. I deserve worse. I have this mental image of the ever-excited Swen being saddened by our acts, losing his exuberance and enthusiasm, his smile fading, a single tear running down his cheek as he looks at me and just..

"W.. why would you.. why would you do that?"

:negative:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Original Sin 2 got released?

Same year as Grimwah?

God, I'm so fucking sick of that shit Early Access Island, time to fire up Steam.

:incline:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Bought it and downloading now

Pirated the EA, liked what I played. Now I pay Swen his due.

When clock hit 5 tomorrow gonna jump out from the cubicle to enjoy my weekend.

roll-a-die

Magister
First Worlder internet speed

Aren't kwanzanians the most fucked of the fucked regarding internet depending on where they live?

Depends what you mean by "fucked". Unless they live in middle of nowhere, most people can get good Internet. The problem is it's often a single-provider monopoly and expensive.
I pay 70 dollars a month for a 60mbps connection because of that kind of monopoly. It'd be lower if I subscribed to their cable package as well, as in it'd be 40 dollars for the internet and 40 dollars for the cable. Meaning it's not really cheaper, and they are fuckwits who yank my chain.

Anyway, Canada is generally more fucked than us. With lower speeds rurally, and bandwidth caps that allow them to charge as much as 160 dollars a month.

Well you guys aren't completely honest. that 99 / 94 is in megabits per second which translates to around 12.5 mega bytes per second.
Grunker still tops the dick measuring contest so far. his 18.7 mbytes/s translates to around 150 mega bits/s

Edit: ninja'd

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
ok apparantly I committed hubris because divos2 is now at 100% with 0 of 1 items downloading :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom