Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter is Live

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Swen Vincke says: "I don't like dwarves in RPGs".

About the 4:06 mark

How do codex "little people" like Phage and Scrooge feel about this blatant racism?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Swen is blatantly talking about how he wants some races to be privileged with special abilites and you're making jokes!? For shame!

#GoblinLivesMatter

GrimoireFTW

Learned
I would never pledge money to this, not after the first campaign where they made promises they couldn't keep. Remember the "MEGA DUNGEON" lair beneath phantom forest??? that never made it into the game. fuck them

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I would never pledge money to this, not after the first campaign where they made promises they couldn't keep. Remember the "MEGA DUNGEON" lair beneath phantom forest??? that never made it into the game. fuck them
Yeah, and judging from your username, you think Cleve kept all his promises. Sure.

GrimoireFTW

Learned
NO I think Cleve is a fucking asshole, and the number one reason I wont pledge to another kickstarter/indiegogo. Larian would be number 2.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What's the minimum to get a key via the codex fundraiser and how much for 2 keys?

We're still not sure. Angthoron is on the case, but Swen is kinda busy atm. We should be able to let you know all the details within the next couple of days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom