Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Still not on GOG. :negative:

EDIT: watching the streams. Swen sounds really exhausted.

Last edited:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
1024x576.resizedimage

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Astral Rag

Arcane
Great game and the voiced NPC do sound good but some keep repeating their lines without pause, this almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

Last edited:
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

:Flash:

Arcane
If anyone wants to claim a GOG key on the Larian Vault, be careful:
They reset everything to Steam, and once you hit "Claim Now" you're stuck with Steam. You need to change to GOG again, before clicking "Claim Now".

Angthoron

Arcane
If you still need your key from the fundraiser, let me know, peeps.

Yeah, I'll keep spamming this for a bit.

If anyone wants to claim a GOG key on the Larian Vault, be careful:
They reset everything to Steam, and once you hit "Claim Now" you're stuck with Steam. You need to change to GOG again, before clicking "Claim Now".
Thanks, good to know.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If someone gave away their alpha key or never claimed it, basically.
I get the second part, but not the first one. If I gave away my alpha key and want another now, how will they know which alpha key to deactivate? Or will it remain active forever?

Vicissitudes

Augur
Patron
Hello

Because the game is not yet available on our site (it should be changed in about an hour), your code was properly redeemed, in our logs game is already added to your account, but you haven't get access to it. If you still will not have game on your account after the announcement (info will be displayed on the main page) please use that link to refresh your list:
https://secure.gog.com/account/refresh

Regards,
XXXXX
GOG.com Support

Perkel

Arcane
So you discover abilities of consumable by eating it. Like shell giving +5% to water resistance.

It would be awesome if there would be unknown potion that could change you into sheep for rest of the game.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Happy to see the object highlight will only show lootable items, like from a chest you break open. It does NOT show all the object in the area. :incline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom