Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

Kaldurenik

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Trying the editor... But it dont work for me its writing like 1000 errors every sec.
Ok going to install it again.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Does the hotkey bar move to the relevant character when you're looking at inventories now?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
DIS GAEM

@______________________@

also remixed Sentinel Island theme (and some more)

@_______________________________________________________@

LeJosh

Savant
So gravedigging, just don't. :(

Agris, only when you click the character portrait will the toolbar change.

Jaesun, you can choose what gets highlighted in the options. A few options in the 'game' menu.

Tytus

Arcane
I'm just installing the game on steam. FEELZ LEIK HEAVANZ!

Also, may I ask you good people one thing:

Do anyone of you have that image with the Cover of Original Sin with Sven and Forktong faces photoshopped in? In high resolution? I want to make a desktop wallpaper out of it.

grotsnik

Arcane
Trying the editor... But it dont work for me its writing like 1000 errors every sec.
Ok going to install it again.

Yeah, I had the same thing. Some guy on Neogaf said he had to reinstall the .NET file that comes with the game before he could get it working?

Deleted member 7219

Any idea where the soundtrack is? Can't download from Larian Vault.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Also odds are I'm dumb, but how do you disagree with a fellow player during AMBIGUOUS! dialogues? I only see the exclamation mark appear over my head and dunno wtf to do.

lurker3000

Arcane
Got my first level up and running in the main game. As always the official guides were of limited help. People who use a tool all day tend to skip steps when describing how stuff is done..

Angthoron

Arcane
I think you just click on the other character while controlling one of them?
Fellow PLAYER brah, I mean coop. Clicking on any dudes doesn't do anything for me.
They need to be in reasonable range from the conversation, can't remember exact range, but if they're fuck knows where behind a wall, they won't get dialogue.

Also, you can abuse this to steal shit while one of you distracts with TALKING.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Also, I got an instant trip down memory lane to Giants: Citizen Kabuto when I initiated sneaking :thumbsup:

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Anyone with low specs PC playing this? I'd buy it instantly if I'd known how well it runs on older hardware.

deuxhero

Arcane
OK, I just noticed a really weird thing in character creation.

All the 3D female heads have makeup or freckles. Weird on its own, but not a single 2d portrait has freckles.

Turjan

Arcane
Just came back from some travel. Is the Codex-alpha key also good for the Kickstarter-Goodies?

Shadenuat

Arcane
Cautiously downloading. I like DD1 and all, but it feels for me that Larian writing is mostly lulz (DC reminded me of that). I'm okay with lulz and charming, but it's hard to be hyped about lulz and charming when I also backed PoE/Numenera and so on.
So my hopes are on the gameplay, I know there are many skills there, tb combat, characters talking with each other (and you can pickpocket a cat - GOTY, 11/10 etc.) But I can't get hyped like other people here. Still I would like to be surprised.
If only I could get more than 1.1 m bit for some reason...

Last edited:

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
so how does co-op dialogue work exactly, can the other player just not see a conversation you're having with an NPC unless it's an important conversation?

also the steam page says "interact with everything you see", this game was made for me

Angthoron

Arcane
so how does co-op dialogue work exactly, can the other player just not see a conversation you're having with an NPC unless it's an important conversation?

also the steam page says "interact with everything you see", this game was made for me
If a player is out of range of visibility, they won't see the conversation take place, except in chatlog I think. If they're out of range of conversation, they won't be able to interject - but they might still be able to follow the conversation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom