Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
so how does co-op dialogue work exactly, can the other player just not see a conversation you're having with an NPC unless it's an important conversation?

If another player is speaking with a dude, you see the convo appearing over their heads. The NPC's lines also appear in the combat log if you are far away (albeit without the player's, which leads to confusion)

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Anyone not having dialogues with your partner show up? even in the last beta, if i chose not to have co-op dialogues Scarlet's dialogue choices still showed up, now they don't show at all.

Not sure if it is a bug or due to me maybe picking loyal personality?

DDZ

Red blood, white skin, blue collar
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Guys I just read these 2 reviews.

coXWkYT.jpg

Wonder if I can still get a refund.

Wulfstand

Prophet
Someone please tell me that there'll be a performance-boosting patch in the nearby future. Game runs p. much like shit. Nice soundtrack though.

Perkel

Arcane
Things that should be fixed:

- Intro cinematic - stutterer like hell
- self placed markers on map are hard to see

Alonebadman

Educated
My comp is three years dated but runs like a charm. The intro stutters. I love the fact there's just a bunch of shit to do/click on. All these boxes and crates, I must pillage their contents and make tender love to them.

On a more serious note, the conversation system is fun if confusing, I'm not sure what bearing it has on the actual characters considering both of them are blank slates at the beginning. Outside of stat bonuses, I am loving not knowing what to do or where to go. There's no hand holding and randomly going around, you run into people,events, quests. Also, click the grave in Cyseal, you'll learn to love it.

Also, I dig the fact the game is pretty light hearted despite the typical bad stuff happening. The conversations between Rod and Scarlett are relatively funny.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I made a new profile and restarted to add my kickstarter key. I still haven't recieved the kickstarter items though. All I found was a bottle on the beach that had a message saying "thanks for backing us" :P

Visperas

Augur
Shouldn't we have a spoiler free version of the thread?

Also, no kickstarter items despite correctly using the code and I want them!

Edit: Maybe in the homestead?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
So apparently I own the full game... thanks whoever tossed out that key~ And apparently it was evdk -- huzzah.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom