Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter Update #53: Co-op, Companions and Steam Early Access

Arkeus

Arcane
So do I have to get another key from Larian if I have the alpha or will I be upgraded automatically in Steam?
If you got the Alpha key from the larian vault, you will need to redeem the game key when it comes out- either redeeming it with Larianvault, GoG, or Steam.

Eyeball

Arcane
Paid 40 euros for this with a smile on my face. If there's a game dev studio that deserves it, it's Larian. They consistently deliver (although I did not play Dragon Commander on account of it being obviously not to my tastes).

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
So do I have to get another key from Larian if I have the alpha or will I be upgraded automatically in Steam?
If you got the Alpha key from the larian vault, you will need to redeem the game key when it comes out- either redeeming it with Larianvault, GoG, or Steam.
I already used up mine to get the first alpha key.
Still don't understand how to get the 2nd one...

bledcarrot

Educated
Why get rid of pyramids? It's fun to "break" the game with them.

Only watched twitch streams of this, I'm restraining myself from getting on board before it's finished, but I thought the pyramids looked like an interesting mechanic that provides something a bit different. Man I'm liking what I see on the dev playthroughs so far. Hope this doesn't disappoint.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Will wait for my boxed version.I can wait for a full discover as I don't want to spoil myself and I will have enough to do with the 2 big coming soon

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Got that early access. Should download in a couple of days. Can't wait. :bounce:
Also, I know you can throw objects around but can you throw people?

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Im getting it as soon it goes from alpha to beta or more stable.
One of the few games Im looking forward to this year.

Drowed

Arcane
Every time I see an update D:OS I cry a little inside when I remember that my international creditcard was canceled just at the time of the Kickstarter. Damn, they really deserve all the support they had. I'll probably need to sell my soul to buy this game since the value of it in BRL is significantly high now. I don't know when, sadly, but I will certainly buy it. And then, test the patience of my friends, family and acquaintances telling them to buy it too. :obviously:

imweasel

The new combat music is neat. Reminds me of Final Fantasy for some reason. Heh

GrimoireFTW

Learned
Got that early access. Should download in a couple of days. Can't wait. :bounce:
Also, I know you can throw objects around but can you throw people?

couple of days? what u still usin dial up? I really do take my fios quantum 7 megabytes a second download for granted.

Resurectra

Novice
I already used up mine to get the first alpha key.
Still don't understand how to get the 2nd one...

I got the duo pack on the kickstarter, the second alpha key now appears in the Larian Vault all the way down the list of rewards. You need to go and redeem it.

Gicusan

Educated
The first Alpha felt good. Best game I played in years (old school replays not included but endangered). Now it is even better. Larian deserves big love. And to think this is only a teaser. It is by far my most expected game of the year.

Of course it is alpha and there are bugs and lots of things lacking polish (most withstanding map control and commands for moving around problems). But I stay for minutes near the signs with "area under construction", salivating heavily while clicking around, hoping I can bypass them somehow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom