Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin Kickstarter Update #7: Stretchgoals, Music Preview

Zeriel

Arcane
Fact is, best AoW song is Highmen theme.

Is the composer still at Triumph btw?

He's working on AoW 3 in some music capacity, not sure if he's doing everything or if he's just contracted.

dunno lah

Arcane
I've dropped my lurker status just to provide an example of (imo) vgm that is brilliant with an orchestra.

they're not exactly in-game music, but it would be great for a modern gradius game.

yaster

Liturgist
Fact is, best AoW song is Highmen theme.

Is the composer still at Triumph btw?

Just googled through AoW3 forums and It looks like he is. I am not to happy about that tbh. Didn't really care about music in Overlord and I expect It would be very similar in AoW3. I would prefer him doing some ambient techno once more - his input in Unreal Tournament was amazing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom