Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Does Shafav Hamon Work For Obsidian?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Charity workers.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
No no no, the true question is: is Obsidian working for Safav Hamon ?
Safav Hamon confirmed to be Bill Gates!

RPG Codex - meeting place for Earth's elites to gather to shitpost and shill for their favourite games. End of world in nuclear purge delayed thanks to Codex's resistance to shill attempts by Gates and Friends of Evil L.L.C. to convince Codexers that POE is "meh but still ok BG clone"

We're 3 POE reviews away from End Times. All Codexers, if you save your POE reviews in progress you delete the world!

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Shafav actually applied for an internship with us, back when I was an owner. I know this for a fact - HR ladies asked me to sit in on an interview because he seemed creepy. The interview unfortunately didn't go well, he couldn't finish his sentences, avoided any eye contact and kept staring at the ground.

At one point he asked to see Josh Sawyer. When I inquired why he became really agitated, raised his voice, stood up, walked up to me and with a squishy high voice he said "You think you're a big man, huh?". I asked him to sit down, but he kept poking me in the chest and saying "Huh?! Huh?!".

I said "Well that's it for today, we'll call you back". He left immediately and slammed the door on his way out.
I only have two words for you: your loss.

Safav came to us and was immediately promoted to the lead writer for Fallout 76. I do get strange vibes every time I enter his office, though -- I'm glad Todd never walked in, he'd immediately notice a used dakimakura with Josh Sawyer printed on along with a dragon dildo attached...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom