Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

KoolNoodles

Arcane
That hasn't stopped him from playing in the past so no idea. We should rename the thread: Decline 7: AI Wars

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah this map has that effect :lol: every time I start feeling feisty, I look at the layout of the map and what would be required for any serious conflict, then decide moar research is the preferable option.
:M

I am a little surprised there aren't more globals. Not with Oceania, because the research base is not there, but I know several nations that are quite massive. What gives, guys?

Zibniyat

Arcane
Loosing territory to Caelum. Like more than half of territory.

Of course, people often forget that sometimes sticking with the game is the only way to learn some things, but oh well...

KoolNoodles

Arcane
T3DsRBK.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I think if Berytos goes AI, we should really turn the game into AI wars, and declare ceasefire between humans. We must overthrow the machines!

robopocalypse-image.jpg

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
yeah I'll switch to ai. Give me a sec.

edit: done.

Last edited:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Yeah this map has that effect :lol: every time I start feeling feisty, I look at the layout of the map and what would be required for any serious conflict, then decide moar research is the preferable option.
:M
:bro:

I'd like some 1v1s. Perhaps tournament. But games tend to last too long. Projection for next year!?

/e considering we are just 5 left now, might aswell just call it game and say Grimwulf won.

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
The rampant postponement needs to stop. Also, someone behead KoolNoodles and Johannes.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The rampant postponement needs to stop. Also, someone behead KoolNoodles and Johannes.

Why me? I had my turn in ages ago. :) I usually only postpone if I see someone else does not have their turn in(I stale otherwise). I haven't postponed this one since last Friday.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Ah, OK. Sorry then.

Shadowy postponements are hated by some members of the human species, so it would be appreciated if the reason for the postponement is stated here, publicly.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I guess I will postpone a couple of hours and submit in the morning. Hopefully more get their turns in before then, won't postpone longer. :M

ZKvHlYM.jpg

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Sorry m8, I am completely in holiday mode right now. Even staring at my screen if giving me troubles.
Can you play this with weird number/send me a licence number (different than yourse)? I wonder if I could fuck you game by doing a substitute.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Sorry m8, I am completely in holiday mode right now. Even staring at my screen if giving me troubles.
Can you play this with weird number/send me a licence number (different than yourse)? I wonder if I could fuck you game by doing a substitute.
It's literally impossible to fuck up my current situation any more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom