Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 pbem: The Chronicles of Bogarus

Do you miss the stupid combat warcries of regular soldiers, like it used to be in Helheim LP?

• Yes, I need them back. Keep it stupid and funny!

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No, it's sirius-ass roleplaying game. I'm fine with the way it is.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • TSAR KOMRADE KOMMISSAR

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
DOMINIONS 4
THE CHRONICLES OF BOGARUS

0YUZwgV.jpg

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12, part 1
Chapter 12, part 2
Chapter 12, part 3
Chapter 13
Chapter 14, part 1
Chapter 14, part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

***SPOILER ALERT***

Not recommended to read this section before you finish reading every update listed in Table of Contents. You have been warned.
l5keOy8.jpg
Description:
The ever-young and ever-beautiful Elizabeth Bathory, the last Truly Pureblooded, is a Pretender God aiming to claim Thrones of Ascension and unite the realm under her rule. Her followers believe that she is able to purify blood, granting mortals eternal joy in the Afterlife. Several chosen ones are granted much more than simple Cleansing.

Current Leader:
Elizabeth Bathory

DOTNNZJ.jpg

Symbol:

Elizabeth Bathory

Most noticeable members:
Tsar Iyul Chetverti
Patriarch Artemy
Gigori Rasputin
Sviatoslav the Prophet
Knyaz Azira
Grimgravy

Other notes:
Grigori Rasputin is the current Keeper of the Seal.

1rItGWR.png

Description:
(slightly oudated, who knows what the new Patriarch will do?) Although the Tserkov should technically accept Elizabeth Bathory as the new Goddess, the Patriarch’s ambition knows no limits. Krovoslavie is a self-sufficient religion that doesn’t demand existence of God. As long as people keep their blood pure, a simple Eparch’s effort is enough to bless them with a happy Afterlife. It may be an uneven fight, but the Patriarch won’t simply give up his political influence.

Current Leader:

Patriarch Artemy

s8Mwo34.jpg

Former Leader:

Patriarch Alexej (deceased)

1i4K3UX.jpg

Symbol:
The letter “T” fashioned in a cross.

Most noticeable members:

Namestnik Dmitry

Az3IpC8.png
Description:
The Bogarus needs a Tsar, not a God. The Royalists refuse to trust political power to religious fanatics and incompetent leaders. The Grand Princes believe that they can solve all national problems themselves, and return prosperity to this bleeding land.

Current Leader:

Tsar Alexander Nevsky

TgSs3BU.jpg

Symbol:
The Crown

Most noticeable members:
Veliky Knyaz Janvar Chetverti
Fiodor Polkin
Ad Avis

6ZFS6bb.png
Description:
Those who stay in shadows, being shunned and feared by many, but remained valuable allies at all times. Khlysty have access to significant military force of devout religious fanatics, and the Fivefold Angels have been spreading the teaching across the realm for decades. Khlysty don’t have a formal leader or structure, but most of the followers will obey the commands of Fivefold Angels without questions. And among all the Fivefold Angels, Mondblut is the most respected one.

Current Leader:

Mondblut

3Aj43Rf.jpg

Symbol:

Kolovrat

Most noticeable members:
Jagreen Lern
Grimgravy

hbPia70.jpg
Description:
These men and women do not care which god to worship or who wins the ascension wars in the end. All they want is to preserve the nation of Bogarus, surviving this difficult era with least harm possible. They will stop at nothing, and will use all tools at their disposal, caring little about morale aspects.

Current Leader:
Ambassador Boris

zAXifEV.jpg

Symbol:

no symbol / defilied symbols of other factions

Most noticeable members:
Knyaz Iyul Chetverti
Royal Spy Katrina
Lizzurd
Caul Shivers
Jagreen Lern

***SPOILER ALERT***

Not recommended to read this section before you finish reading every update listed in Table of Contents. You have been warned.

Dominions 4 features managing a lot of commanders*, and I like to give them custom names**, just for flavour. Feel free to enlist in glorious armies of Bogarus!

Here is the full list of recruitment. Includes only names that were proposed in this thread by followers.

1. Azira. Recruited as Master of Names. Currently alive and well. Serves the Court as Master of Propaganda. "Pureblooded Herald's" Editor in Chief. Knyaz of Morassia
2. JagreenLern. Recruited as Fivefold Angel. Currently alive and well not great near death ... Fivefold Angel. Presumably serves Mondblut.
3. PocketMine. Awaiting recruitment as Caleb the Skopets.
4. hoverdog. Recruited as Hoverdogoff the Commander. Currently being trialed.
5. Andnjord. Awaiting recruitment as fashionable frontline mage/priest.
6. mondblut. Recruited as Fivefold Angel. Currently alive and well, despite being Fivefold Angel.
7. Helly. Awaiting recruitment as any magic spamming Starets/Occultist/Alchemist (or any summons).
8. Jester. Recruited as Fiodor Polkin humorously ill tempered necromancer. Currently alive and well. Outlaw. Serves Tsar Alexander Nevsky.
9. Grimgravy. Recruited as Skopets. Currently alive and well. Serves Elizabeth Bathory, but still somewhat loyal to Mondblut.
10. Suicidal Meat Slapper. Awaiting recruitment, commander type wasn't specified. Dat nickname, tho.
11. ArtB. Recruited as Batushka Artemy the Eparch. Was inaugurated as Patriarch lately, and holds this position up to this day. Slowly dying of disease. Hall of Fame hero. Unequally obese. Loyal to Elizabeth Bathory and Sviatoslav the Prophet.
12. Joined on the 4th of July. Recruited as Iyul Chetverti, an overcautious and maybe even cowardly knyaz (also famously valorous). Currently alive and cursed (blessed?) by the Tserkov (doomed to have purple hair forever). Crowned as Tsar of Bogarus. Hall of Fame hero. Loyal to... Who can even figure this out by now?
13. Monstrous Bat. Awaiting recruitment as something that fits my name.
14. sqeecoo. Awaiting recruitment as something blood magic related.
15. Cassidy. Awaiting recruitment as Strelok the Ice Mage.
16. Caul Shivers. Recruited as a scout. Currently alive and well. Serves Royal Spy Katrina.
17. Dreaad. Deaad. See Memorial section for details.
18. Lizzurd. Recruited as Alchemist. Currently alive and well. Serves Rasputin, but loyal to Survivalists faction. Temporary follows orders of Veliky Knyaz Janvar Chetverti.
19. JohnTheRevelator. Awaiting recruitment as Unfrozen Lord. Or something with cool antlers.
20. Matalarata. Awaiting recruitment as something that allows my charming personality to shine, even at the cost of some fuck ups.

*Commanders of Dominions 4 tend to suffer and die a lot.
**Every commander in this session also suffers from my incredible image editing skillz.

***SPOILER ALERT***

This is a humble memorial for those who died during this bloody war.

1. Dreaad.
A courageous, but unfortunate man. He just wanted to protect his wife and prove his worth in battle. Enlisting in Sviatoslav's warband, he participated in battle against T'ien Ch'i during their initial attack of Bogarus. Being wounded by a magical arrow, he broke and fleed, earning the reputation of a coward. People recognized Dreaad as the only man who ran from T'ien Ch'i.

After that battle, Sviatoslav sent Dreaad back to the capital, trusting him to bring reinforcements. But instead of completing his task, Dreaad switches sides, and joins the Patriarch. Craving for Absolution of the Tserkov, Dreaad leads the men that were supposed to reinforce Sviatoslavs's army to Hoverdogoff - loyal servant of the Patriarch - and both of them attempt to conquer the province of Deerhome.

The battle of Deerhome was successful, thanks to Hoverdogoff's cunning plan, but unfortunately Dreaad was killed. It was early winter of the first year of the Ascension wars.

iG5cNbQ.jpg

KzbWTaf.jpg

The Patriarch never granted Dreaad an Absolution. He simply forgot about Dreaad's existence.

Dreaad's wife Marusya never married anybody else.

Llamaserver link: http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=LA_Chronicles
Official pbem forum: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showforum=31
Main Thread: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2551&st=0
Desura crosspost: http://www.desura.com/games/dominio...narrative-focus-signup-and-discussion#1049107

List of players and nations:

Executor - Midgard * Game Admin
alguLoD - Gath
Gilafron - Arcoscephale
pahixirm - Pangaea
doncorazon - Ulm
Grimwulf - Bogarus
LDiCesare - Pythium
Jeanwulf - TC
Miaow - Jomon
karel290 - Atlantis

Settings:

Pretenders: 10
Map: Urraparrand
Mods: Worthy Heroes 1.23
Late Age
Independent strength 6
Score graphs off
Hall of fame size 15
Research on Standard
Magic site frequency 55
Story events on
Renaming on
Ascension points required for victory: 5
Number of level 1 thrones: 10
Number of level 2 thrones: 0
Number of level 3 thrones: 0
All other settings on default

Dominions 4 on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/259060/
Helpful database on all Dominions 4 stuff: http://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector

jgmzeyapuz.jpg

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
FOREWORD

I am a firm believer that if you want to make something outstanding, you have to focus on it. Set your priorities straight. The LA_Chronicles is Dominions 4 pbem set in Late Ages, where I’m playing as Bogarus. This particular pbem is supposed to be roleplay-centric, which means that thrilling story, ambience and narrative should come before metagaming, min-maxing and competiveness. In order to free myself from mental shackles, I have to say one thing: I AM NOT GOING TO WIN THIS, NEITHER DO I CARE TO. Great. Now I feel relief, and can fully focus on the main goal.

I am here for the story. Don’t bother to ask why have I taken Vampire Queen as my Pretender – because the story needs her. Why my scales or magic paths are so shitty – because the story. Why do I reveal so much valuable intel in this thread for all my opponents to see – because I want to make it fun to read.

Of course, I won’t post screens of my script lists, or my exact gold/gems income, or stuff like that. But here you will find a lot of detailed battle reports, strategical map fragments, and many other things that can be used against me easily. Doesn’t matter. Even if the story of Elizabeth Bathory turns out to be short, I will do my best to make it exciting.

You might recognize some of the characters. It is true that most of them share names and appearances with real historical figures, or other characters from different myths and legends, or even mass media. It doesn’t mean that they share personality, biography or anything else for that matter, apart from mentioned names and looks. So when you see Elizabeth Bathory, do not expect her to have 6 children or live in Csejte Castle. Yes, we have a strong case of multiversing here.

For those who might have seen my previous LP: I plan to make the same List and Memorial sections later on, maybe closer to the end of expansion period. Maybe earlier. Enlisting procedure will be mostly the same, but featuring new quirks and cool stuff that you will (hopefully) like. Stay tuned!

PROLOGUE

hXW1IHV.jpg

Zdorov budesh, putnik. Heh. I can tell by expression on your face that you don’t speak Bogaslavic. What brings you to this cursed land, stranger? Bogarus is the last place you want to be right now. Turn around and leave, never look back. No? You wanna stay, eh? Well then, why don’t you sit by the fire and let me tell you a few things about what lurks here, in the shadows. Who knows, maybe I can change your mind.

Where do I start? Forget everything you heard about Bogarus before.

1TKrV5d.jpg

Heroes. United cities. Defenders of common folk. Religious guidance. Enlightened magic practitioners. People that prefer cold climate. This is all dyermo. Err, how do you foreigners say it? Horseshit. Goddamn fairy tales for strangers like you.

There are no heroes in Bogarus. Nobody cares about common folk. All magic is sinister. And the weather kills more people every month than any war ever did.

This land is deceptive, stranger. Beautiful and mysterious at first glance, but gaze into the dark forest for long enough and you never know what might sneak from behind. Always be on your guard, and at least try to pretend that you know Bogaslavic. People here are distrustful, superstitious. Nobody likes foreigners around these parts. So let me help you out a bit, and teach you some basics.

First of all, Bogarus is a Kingdom ruled by the King, or at least it used to be. But instead of “Kingdom” we say “Tsardom”, and our King was Tsar. I say “was”, because the Tsar is dead, and there are no more heirs to sit on the Tron.

It all began when Pantokrator vanished. Everybody was doing their best to ignore this simple fact for a long time, carrying on with their miserable lives, waiting for him to come back. But he never did, and apparently never will. Some people realized it sooner than the others. Thus began the period in our history that we call Smuta – the time when our Church took over all the political power, but didn’t have enough military influence to uphold it.

Speaking of the Church. Nobody here calls it like that. People say “Tserkov”, and our so-called “reformed faith” is actually Krovoslavie, which can be roughly translated into common language as “worshipping the purity of blood”. Previously just an unpopular nationalistic branch of Pantokratism, Krovoslavie has been gathering more and more followers every year. Right after Pantokrator’s disappearance, former religion was crushed by new charismatic religious leaders. Including our current Patriarch Alexej and his marionettes Eparchs.

The tenets of our faith teach us that if we live righteous lives, our blood remains pure. Those who die with pure blood are blessed with eternal peace and joyfulness in the afterlife. But those who commit sins are called “gryaz”, or “dirt-bloods”. The more sins you commit – the dirtier you blood becomes. And the dirtier is your blood, the more severe will be your eternal torment and damnation in the afterlife. Krovoslavnaya Tserkov has the power to purify blood, although the process is rumored to be long and horrifying.

But enough about faith for now. I see that you are impatient to move on already. Before you leave, there are some people that you should know about. Wherever you go, whatever you do – make everything that’s possible to stay away from them, for your own good.

Patriarch Alexej

IKFDNZO.jpg

The closest person to supreme rulership in Bogarus. However, there is a major difference between the Patriarch and Tsar. Unlike Tsar, the Patriarch does not have any power over Grand Princes and military. This was the sole reason of Smuta in the first place – the time when every single province claimed independence, and entire national army either deserted or began rebellions against Grand Princes. Alexej does not have any real political power, mind you, but his religious authority is undisputed by the Tserkov. His past and his inauguration are both dark, bloody and covered with foul smell, but the people still consider him pureblooded Saint. That alone can tell you something about our homeland.

Grigori Rasputin

VlypZRb.jpg

The most powerful Koldun (Mage) of Bogarus. Every Starets (Elder) of Hall of Elders follows his lead and listens to his words. Every Veliky Knyaz (Grand Prince) dreams of recruiting him for service, but Rasputin’s interests lie far beyond mere mortals needs like gold and luxury. You will hear all kinds of rumors about Rasputin: that he makes new deals with Demon Lords every day, that he was the man responsible for Pantokrator’s vanishing, and what not. But one thing is known for a fact – Rasputin is cruel, sadistic and ruthless man, who enjoys the suffering of others. They say that he was the one who developed the Ritual of Last Hope, or just Sozhenie. It is often used by Tserkov as a last-resort option to save the worst of sinners, whose blood is so dirty, it cannot be purified by any other means. Sozhenie is ceremonial incinerating. The sinner is being burned alive, and the longer he endures the pain – the more chances that his blood might be purified before he finally dies. Rasputin never misses these ceremonies, using his magic to prolong the life of burning sinners, making their torment last longer.

Ambassador Boris

yh4v4wP.jpg

When Boris was younger, he served the Tsar along with nine other Ambassadors. It took Boris several years of spreading lies and slander, making false accusations and destroying the reputation of other Ambassadors, until he finally succeeded in becoming the only trusted servant of Tsar. Boris is the voice of Bogarus – the man responsible for all communications with other nations. One can almost say that he is a pragmatic man, if it wasn’t for severe paranoia he acquired during civil service. Boris trusts no one, and sees conspiracy in everything that surrounds him. Once he ordered an execution of Tsar’s cook, because he saw him on the street carrying a pigeon. The cook tried to explain that he was working on a new delicacy that required pigeon’s heart, but Boris was convinced that it was a mail pigeon. There was no trial or investigation. The cook’s family was exiled from Bogarus, his propery seized by the government.

Kaznachei Yuri

4aCKdKt.jpg

“Kaznachei” is Bogaslavic for “Treasurer”. If you need to blame someone for our people’s poverty, blame Yuri. But do it as silent as you can, because there is a law in Bogarus that forbids peasants to speak about taxes. If you do, Yuri’s tax collectors, those merciless hounds, will know about it and take your last crumb of bread as a fine. Yuri is the embodiment of Greed, and one of the richest people you will find in Bogarus. He had a family once, and a big one – the Chervoni dynasty. Six brothers, two sisters, a beautiful wife – much more beautiful than he deserved! - and a newborn baby. They all died within a single half-a-year. People whisper that Yuri didn’t want to share his riches with anybody, and was afraid that some relative will try to claim his rights on part of Yuri’s ill-gotten property. In addition to all that, Yuri is an alcoholic, unable to spend a single day without vodka.

Namestnik Dmitri

zLTN97f.jpg

Namestnik is basically a town mayor. But Dmitri is no ordinary Namestnik, for he administers the capital of Bogarus, populated by more than 30 thousand peasants. He commands the city guard, town prison, and has a vast influence over many aspects of a peasant’s life. Aggressive and foul-tempered, he hates every dirt-blood, foreigner and anybody dabbling in magic arts. One might say that Dmitri hates everybody in general. He encourages violence and brutality of city guards, and believes that any problem can be solved by a rightful murder. Dmitry is known for being extremely religious, and always obeys Tserkov’s requests and favors.

Royal Spy Katrina

jrjkZn7.jpg

Can’t tell you much about Katrina, simply because nobody knows a damn thing about the Royal Spy. Except for one: she is always watching. Don’t ever think that you can keep your secrets in Bogarus – Katrina’s spying network is almost unnaturally vast. Some say that gypsy mind readers from Ulm work for her, so that even a man’s thought cannot escape her ear. If your conscience isn’t clean, you would do well to stay away from Katrina. Actually, you should do so in any case.

Master Ad Avis

RCg6Jyp.jpg

Dirty southern foreigner, recruited by the Tsar himself long time ago. Has been serving as a royal alchemist since then, and also considered to be the coordinator of every other magic practitioner in Bogarus. When the court needs magical solutions, Ad Avis is the one to lead the research team. Aside from arcane knowledge, Ad Avis is famous for his cowardness. He is afraid of nearly everything, but most of all he fears death. When old age started to get closer, he asked Rasputin for help. Grigori gifted him with a formula – an elixir of youth. It wasn’t difficult to mix for an alchemical master like Ad Avis, but required two ingridients – the hearts of recipient’s own children. Ad Avis didn’t think twice before murdering his own daughters. People say that his eyes lost all color after he drank the elixir, almost as if the soul itself had left this man’s body.

Tanya

sj1bsFU.jpg

Mysterious girl with glowing eyes. She is a messenger of death and ill-fortune, stranger. If you ever see her, turn around and go in the opposite direction. Don’t answer her questions. Don’t talk to her at all.

And that’s about everyone you need to know about before going deeper into Bogarus. Although, there is one more… person. Although it’s a stretch to call her like that. More a local legend than a proper historical figure, but still the subject of talks and rumors. I guess you should know about her as well. If you won’t recognize this name in Bogarus, your foreign nature will be instantly revealed. So here comes the myth of

ELIZABETH BATHORY

uNIPPcm.jpg

She was born around 300 years ago, back when Bogarus was not yet a Tsardom, but rather a mish-mash of villages, towns and counties – the legacy of dissolved Vanarus. Elizabeth’s’ family ruled one such county for generations, and by the time when our first Tsar Boguslav attempted to unite these lands, Elizabeth was the oldest member of Bathory dynasty. She joined the Tsardom without questions, but never accepted invitations from the court. Elizabeth lived a secluded life, her servants paid all taxes in time, and in addition she frequently sent her gifts to the Tsar and his closest servants. The Countess was well loved in the royal court.

That was until strange rumors emerged. About mysterious disappearances of young girls around Bathory’s county, and about something gruesome happening in Bathory’s manor. People talked of screams of agony, among other suspicious things happening inside. The court did their best to ignore these rumors, until one day every living being in the county vanished without a trace, all in a single night. Now it was into Tserkov’s jurisdiction. They approached the manor, determined to bring Elizabeth Bathory to the holy trial, expecting to see an almost 100-year old babushka. You can imagine their shock when they saw a beautiful young woman instead. She agreed to come along to the Capital.

Only a trusted few were allowed to attend the holy trial, which lasted for almost six full months. In the end, the Tserkov concluded that Elizabeth Bathory was a Saint. A person living the most righteous life possible. A woman with blood of such purity, she is blessed with eternal beauty and near-immortality. The sinners, who dared spread lies about her, all vanished that night by the Pantokrator’s will. The Tserkov made Elizabeth an exemplar of virtue.

That day a small cult of Krovoslavie was born – not disputing the official religion Pantokratism, but rather expanding on it, preaching the importance of keeping one’s blood pure.

As for Elizabeth, she agreed to stay in the court for some time, and remained there for another 100 years. Not a single wrinkle appeared on her face during that period. Her beauty and charisma inspired love for her, but something unseen provoked fear and terror. It’s hard to explain, stranger, but stay in Bogarus for long enough – and you’ll know this feeling. Besides, there were all kinds of rumors whispered by simple folk. The kinds of talks you don’t want to hear. In addition to supernatural stuff, it was widely believed that the Tsar was just a marionette of Bathory – the true ruler of Bogarus in those times.

Anyway, one day she said her farewells and stated that her old manor needs attention. Elizabeth left, and was never heard from again. When the court began to worry, the Tsar ordered to visit her household. There wasn’t a single sign of Elizabeth.

Searching squads were sent all over Bogarus and had been looking for her over many years. And many years after that the Tserkov was just waiting for her to come back. After almost 50 years since her disappearance, Elizabeth Bathory was officially proclaimed dead. Krovoslavie suddenly became very popular, and soon after that Pantokrator himself vanished. The Smuta has begun.

Now go, stranger. I’ve wasted more time on you than I had to. Go if you must, and don’t say I didn’t warn ya. You won’t find anything to your liking in this damned land. One day you will realize that there is more truth in fairy tales than in “historically-accurate” chronicles. For such is the nature of Bogarus. Our fairy tales is our Chronicles.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Guys, the game hasn't started yet:lol: Ok, I copy-pasted the List and Memorial from previous LP for now, but dere's gonna be more features to them both.

Signing up to defend the homeland. :salute:

How do you feel about signing as Master of Names?

HsFxKEe.jpg

You probably won't see heavy combat action, but at least you can stay close to the Court and participate in political activity. Besides, I shall recruit one early on.

Last edited:

PocketMine

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Singing up for the glory of Bogarus. Whatever unit you need.

Amrav's punishment for not finishing your last LP was cruel :negative:. Hope you can finish this.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Those Quest for Glory 4 refs :lol:

Yet I miss the Rusalka, she was a nice character. But I'm a weakling for those things.

Will follow, but I can't ask for recruitment. Only if you get an Atlantean liason, but I presume that in this age they're up to their old world-saving shenanigans.

Racial purity is important, ya know. Bogarus has UW things?

Andnjord

Arcane
Sign me up for duty Sire! I shall serve our pure Lady!

I've never played Bogarus, so I have no idea what units are useful or not. Maybe a Starets? Or a Vodyanov? A Leshyi would be cool but I don't have the patience to wait until you get to Conjuration 8 :oops: Preferably some sort of frontline mage or priest. Whatever would look good with my Rogue Trader helmet :FashionDom: .

mondblut

Arcane
I like Fivefold Angels. If you plan to recruit one, you can call him mondblut.

Better yet, slay Amrav.

Jester

Arbiter
Jester ready to fight for union.

If possible would like to play Fiodor Polkin humorously ill tempered necromancer, if not something weak to fill conscript role.

Conscript training Finish

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Half of the players still have to submit their Pretenders.

You can sign me up for whatever you need. Preferably something nasty.

How nasty are we talking? Are you man enough to be a woman?

wCXiDTi.jpg

Sign me up. I will slap all of the suicidal meat in service of our country! :salute:

Man, I have no idea what to do with such a nickname:lol: Unless

eiSukuF.jpg

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Following the LP. Cool to see the QfG4 characters there, I still hear the town music in my head when I see the portraits. Funny that you kept their names intact but played around with the backstories, I like it.

And good to see you back in action once again!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom