Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Pink Natajara

Which era do you prefer?

• EA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MA

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • LA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Voting is for democrats!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Aren't you that guy from the First Law Trilogy?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Dayyālu

Arcane
Annd I need extra time. Internet here collapsed and I have no way to transfer files to the mobile.

Danke. 12 hours to be sure!

EDIT: Managed to find a way to get the file in. Can we switch to a more relaxed 36 hours schedule? It's a weird game, yep, but it is still turn 50.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
rhhmfw.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
Jesse! Welcome back! I'm so glad you made it in time! No go and fix your mistake, you worthless meth-head!

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
... huh?

esojqqglwr.jpg
We got them. We are about to ANNIHILATE those backstabbers! I'm gonna DOMINATE these fish-smelling lands! And YOU will lead the Convoy.

mtvyzl.jpg

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Okay, it doesn't compute. Listen, if you've gone crazy or something, I mean, if you... If you've gone crazy, or depressed. I'm... I'm just saying. That... That's something I need to know about. Okay, I mean, that affects me.

esojqqglwr.jpg
They BACKSTABBED us, Jesse! Back when Tecaburg was vulnerable, they used that chance to VIOLATE our peace treaty and

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
How many provinces did they conquer?

esojqqglwr.jpg
None.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
How many of our people they killed?

esojqqglwr.jpg
Nobody.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Did they even attack?

esojqqglwr.jpg
No. I mean, not yet.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Then the treaty is still on?

esojqqglwr.jpg
Technically, Tecaburg invaded Altnom already, so the treaty is off. That's not the point

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
YOU AINT SEEIN THE BASEMENT BITCH!

esojqqglwr.jpg
What?

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
While you fuck around with our almost-allies, the monkeys are amassing troops on our borders! Gaelinia resurrects the damn snake AGAIN! And Illdorf is THAT CLOSE to the so-called Throne Victory! You want to be kicked out of the business? No? Ok, so here is how we fix it...

*some time later*

KoolNoodles

esojqqglwr.jpg
Hrm. Please accept my apology. Apparently, some of my Chosen Warriors have lost their way and ended up in your territory somehow. You may take White Waste back, and rest assured - it won't happen again. I'm sending you a pair of boots (all fishes and hobbits love boots) and a bunch of gems as an offer of friendship.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
That wasn't even close to sincere apology.

esojqqglwr.jpg
Shut up, Jesse. Why did those crazy monkeys bring you back anyway?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
:excellent:

This is all well and good, because Samwise and the fishes have found the only ocean in this wasteland. We intend to fortify it, and not bother anybody ever again.

This place is an oasis, they freakin' love us there! And they're always hungry! It's perfect!

HR3nvvz.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Forces of Illdorf are besieging Vindorf at this very moment. Should we, like uh, DO SOMETHING about it?

esojqqglwr.jpg
Vindorf is protected by another meth lord. He's not so good as a cook, but when somebody tries to mess with him... Let's just say, Illdorf made a mistake.

*Meanwhile in Vindorf*

ldctiu.jpg

flfskz.jpg
Yeah, I'll show you a fucking mind fuck. I'm gonna stick my boy in your eye, it's gonna come out your ear!

cgyoiu.jpg

flfskz.jpg
Lube up your eye hole, fucker, 'cause I'm gonna fuck your tiny mind! I'm about ready to turn you into roadkill!

mgcxvb.jpg

*Later on the other end of the desert*

esojqqglwr.jpg
I've received a report from Trevor. Looks good.

xcldsq.jpg

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Aaand he posted another selfie on desurtgram. What a charmer.

duqbes.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
lbdgktvltm.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
Not a single major battle this month. Why is everybody retreating? Jesse, give me full report.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
I, um... here.

lcedrgckwn.png

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
No resistance was met, no losses suffered. However...

esojqqglwr.jpg
What?

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Gaelinia launched the fireworks again.

esojqqglwr.jpg
Yes, last month they bombarded an absolutely empty province. That was both spectacular and hilarious.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
This time they launched fireworks upon our meth lab. Six times.

esojqqglwr.jpg
How dare they!

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Our army...

esojqqglwr.jpg
We have no army there.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Exactly.

qxziblrwbr.jpg

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Three Winter Wolves out of 11 were killed, four were afflicted.

esojqqglwr.jpg
And that's it? Do you know how much these fireworks cost?

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
60 fire gems, not counting last month when they launched them upon nothing. So... 60 fire gems to kill three Winter Wolves.

gkhppbsktz.png

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
ompjlibjdm.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
To all nations of the desert. Surrender. Accept Tecaburg as your ruler, and Methamphetamine as your God. You stand no chance against the new generation of Chosen Warriors.

eklsjgpcri.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
Surrender, and your suffering will end right now. Or, we can do it the hard way. And I'm not speaking about some Throne claiming, oh no. I will come to every person who denies my product, and beat the crap out of him, until he starts doing drugs. PERSONALLY!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
There are some rogue Bane Lords wandering around. Unbeknownst to me, neither Hobbits nor fish can properly control the dead. Apologies all around.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Illdorf Chronicles: The Master Assassin

ismuqlncxu.jpg
vokfyujses.jpg

rkvxbzasts.jpg
weyrtdyxsh.jpg
ptwtbxokna.jpg
ssxijnmvum.jpg

:hero:

There are some rogue Bane Lords wandering around. Unbeknownst to me, neither Hobbits nor fish can properly control the dead. Apologies all around.

esojqqglwr.jpg
Not a problem at all. Besides, we have some rogue Chosen Warrior bands of our own. I hope they don't trouble you much.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
They are just like Gaelinia's fireworks. 100% fun, 0% real damage.

esojqqglwr.jpg
They fired them again?

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Five times.

tumblr_mpakfbXuti1qml0l2o1_500.jpg

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
wzpeai.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
Nice try, Gaelinia. Nice try.

lpixvd.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
Those who survived the battle had nowhere to retreat. You have lost everything, wretched midget. And that means that another one of your alliance bites the sand. Your allies can no longer protect you, hobbit of Altnom. Show your face, and let's be done with it!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The gift(from heaven) that keeps on giving. Pretty cool. Gotta get rid of that awe first though, you understand.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Caul Shivers, are you still following the thread? Can I get a couple hours extension, like 3h or so?

Edit: made a half-assed turn just to submit something. If you abandoned the game, at least leave admin pass to somebody, for meth's sake!

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah I was going to ask for 36hr turns. I am barely getting them in and not really doing them well. On the other hand, kind of a crazy game.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
hwombfgrzp.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
Everybody's dead, Jesse.

uvmxsxodcu.jpg

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Nobody asks me to fetch coffee and gets away with it. I AM BLOWFISH JESS!

esojqqglwr.jpg
Where is my Black List? Let me check. Gaelinia?

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Dead.

esojqqglwr.jpg
Illdorf?

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Dead.

esojqqglwr.jpg
Calgaya?

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Converted. 87,44% of Calgayan population is addicted to Death Meth. You know, the purple stuff.

esojqqglwr.jpg
I know my products Jesse, thank you. Keep sending them fresh batches, and make sure they stay addicted. Now... who's left...

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
The Hobbit.

esojqqglwr.jpg
THE HOBBIT, FOR FFFUCK'S SAKE! Where is he?!

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
He's, um. Umm. Drillin'.

xluqdyvxhn.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
So let me get this straight, Jesse - while Hobbit's allies suffered and died under my meth-driven wheels, he... drilled.

ujomqkjcpo.jpeg
Yes. You know those hobbits - they dig a hole, and hide inside, eating cabbage pies and shit.

esojqqglwr.jpg
His people will eat meth pies after I'm done with him. Nothing left to do in Illdorf. Prepare the Convoy, Jesse! We are going to Altnom.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I do have my fort up in that sea province! :lol:

This won't get annoying....

9XNmmvf.jpg

Recruitable flying thugs on a wasteland map.....where art thou? We should have besieged your capital on turn 5. :negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Recruitable flying thugs on a wasteland map.....where art thou? We should have besieged your capital on turn 5.
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE TO WEAR AN EXPLOSIVE PENDANT

zrtotooolr.png
We do appreciate that now someone is understanding the wisdom of Calgaya's position. Truth be told, the fact that we now are sieging with overwhelming forces the last castle of the foolish Hobbitses of Illdorf is a rather empty joy if compared with the lost opportunity of beating Tecaburg. Hundreds of Monkey lives were sacrificed for the common good, but we can all agree that the MASTER PLAN of our allies was somewhat....

zrtotooolr.png
.... poor.

BbnJWVy.png
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE TO WEAR AN EXPLOSIVE PENDANT FOR THE PANTOKRATOR'S SAKE THIS THING IS GONNA BLOW

(Seriously, we had two options to stop Tecaburg, and we blew both of 'em. First, an initial rush, would have been possible but it would have required to understand the dangers and an excellent position and diplo work, and the second time... well, let's just say the Allies had all the wrong priorities in the wrong places. Luckily, the druggies are wise and generous masters.)

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
KoolNoodles

esojqqglwr.jpg
I suggest you stop wasting your breath on raiding my clients. Tecaburg's profits, both gold and gems, come from numerous capitals I have conquered. Even if you claim all my non-fortified provinces (which you almost did recently), my economy won't feel it. Look here:

gyujccltrm.png

esojqqglwr.jpg
That dropdown was your raiding during the period when I was busy with Illdorf. Now look at the income "impact" you managed to achieve:

rsstsjumxo.png

esojqqglwr.jpg
Not impressive. Mark my words, hobbit - you are running out of time. Me and the Convoy comes straight to your capital. We shall arrive shortly.

xouycpicig.jpg

esojqqglwr.jpg
Use what little time you have left to gather all your forces together, and give me a final battle to remember. Don't try to besiege any of my forts - I won't let you. Don't think I care about other provinces - I don't. What I want is satisfaction. And you might still have a chance. Your army is vastly larger.

lpffmpauog.png

esojqqglwr.jpg
As you remember, Gaelinia managed to cause heavy damage during our showdown. Your army is much larger than Gaelinia's. Your gem income is comparable to my own.

kzrduzfswm.png

esojqqglwr.jpg
And since you never had to fight the whole world at once, your research is superior as well.

cvjldumbag.png

esojqqglwr.jpg
Fight like a Manfish Midget. Bring everything you got. I sure as hell will. See you on the battlefield, Samwise Gamgee.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah, ok. I can get behind that. This game is painful for my people. Sam has his hole. The fish have their pond. Whatever outcome, they will be happy in the end.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom