Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Season 3 - The Geriatric Wars

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, don't replace BoT. I still have a positive income. Can't have that!

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
So... sorry to bother guys. I ask again, which version of worthy heroes are you using? I found a 5.0 on the forums but apparently the author isn't the same, I'm not much into dom4 modding...
My current version is giving me problems, I'm missing some icons/models.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Mmh that's the one I'm using, but since the patch I've been missing my hero icon. I think it's just cosmetic and I should be able to continue just fine but it's bothering me to no end...

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
So, a problem with one client fucked up my schedule, badly. I should be able to return home soon enough to submit my turn, if not I ask for a small delay... like one hour or two.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So, a problem with one client fucked up my schedule, badly. I should be able to return home soon enough to submit my turn, if not I ask for a small delay... like one hour or two.

K, I'll just do it now since I'll be gone in a bit.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
What are you doing asshole??? OPEN YOUR EYES.

1T7tesO.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane
I guess I'll extend this till morning just in case. I'd hate to see KoolNoodles stall again, and Matalarata is suspiciously quiet too :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
We are now on Wednesday evening? I guess that's KoolNoodles' doing, fine with me.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Almost forgot to submit the turn with just 5 min left, but now I see most people haven't submitted either? I'll add two hours. Tell me if you need more!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah, the extra extension made me forget about it too, I just accidentally got home just in time. I'll be around to extend till morning if people don't submit, I think.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Yeah sorry guys, I'm terribly sick (the best part of working with children is Early Access to seasonal diseases). I'm totally unable to think coherently. I'll try and play this turn later since sqeecoo was so kind extending the turn for us, but if by the end of the timer I haven't go on without me, I'll stall for a turn. Sorry!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Nah, come on man! There's not many of us and I'd say most are fine with this game going slow. And even if someone is slightly annoyed by extensions, stalls are worse!
How much time do you need? We can extend to Thursday evening no problem, or even more.

Being sick sucks, hope you get better soon!

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Thanks guys, I woke up feeling better, clicked somewhere randomly on the screen to call it a turn and submitted :salute:

I probably sent some death gems to Ermor

sqeecoo

Arcane
It looks like KoolNoodles is sacrificing himself again so everyone can get a turn in. Gonna extend by two more hours :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom