Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Season 3 - The Geriatric Wars

sqeecoo

Arcane
Getting better but still kinda sick and with low internet access. Extensiob if noone minds too much till the 21st and then no more ext from me!

Dayyālu

Arcane
Yes pls extnd still drunk also I don't recognize my surroundings so I'm probably not at home

Matalarata slowly walks, in a drunken haze, in a dirty Italian road, buildings decades old near him, their walls in disrepair

Darkness upon him, his brain can't comprehend what's happening, and he tried to escape the visions through alcohol

He can only think about the "threat" or something, but he can't focus, he can't

Suddenly, a shitty, old city car appears in the darkness, the light wounding his eyes. He staggers.

A dirty, small and hooded figure exits the car. He can't see clearly, but the guy has something... fishy, about him

hrlzkdtege.png
"Chi ... chi sei?" ("Who... who are you?")

ahmyfukidv.png
"Solo un servo di poteri più grandi. Ma ora tu sei qui, per aiutare me al servizio del Pantocratore. Abbiamo una missione. Monta nell'auto." ("I am merely a servant of greater powers. But now you too are here, to help me in the Pantokrator's service. We have a mission. Jump in the car.")

hrlzkdtege.png
"Cosa... dove....dove stiamo andando?" (Where...where are we going?"). He still can't see the face of the driver, and the smell is kinda bad. Like, the guy must have been in a closed space for too long.

ahmyfukidv.png
"
Ohh, nulla. Non ti preoccupare. A proposito, ti piace la Polonia?" ("Ohh, nothing. Do not worry. Well, tell me, do you like Poland?")

*car accelerates in the night*

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Getting better but still kinda sick and with low internet access. Extensiob if noone minds too much till the 21st and then no more ext from me!

Ok no more extensions for you, got it.

Yes pls extnd still drunk also I don't recognize my surroundings so I'm probably not at home

I feel like this is me, but I bring a laptop most of the time. No excuses.

Hosting postponed, uhh.....indefinitely, again. God dammit. :lol:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
No excuses.

:( I have both a netbook capable of running the game and a special install on a USB drive. I used both during this game to keep in touch...
It's just that 15 of august is Ferragosto here in Italy and our celebrations went a bit overboard (among the others, we barbecued 6kg of fish for 4 people yesterday)

I just woke up after a night of drinking/smoking and casual shitposting from my phone and all I know is I have 30+ brofists, I should drink and post more often!

Edit:31 thanks Grimwulf !

KoolNoodles

Arcane
We are having a sort of Renaissance here in T'ien Ch'i. An old man(some say over 150 years old!) has come forth riding a buffalo from decades of meditation and solitude, to offer up his wisdom in these troubling times. He goes by the name of Lao Tzu, or "The Old Master". The first of his teachings was offered up to soothe our weary bones, and comfort those destined to fall from advanced age. He says he's writing a book. This has brought some measure of comfort to the common man.
lao-tzu1.jpg

Decay and Renewal

Empty the self completely;
Embrace perfect peace.
The world will rise and move;
Watch it return to rest.
All the flourishing things
Will return to their source.

This return is peaceful;
It is the flow of nature,
An eternal decay and renewal.
Accepting this brings enlightenment,
Ignoring this brings misery.

Who accepts nature's flow becomes all-cherishing;
Being all-cherishing he becomes impartial;
Being impartial he becomes magnanimous;
Being magnanimous he becomes natural;
Being natural he becomes one with the Way;
Being one with the Way he becomes immortal:
Though his body will decay, the Way will not.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hosting postponed for thesheeep and others whose turns are not in. Try and get em in today

sqeecoo

Arcane
I'm finally back home and can start playing properly next turn :) Thanks for your patience during summer break guys!

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Thx for postponing I'm back too but my internet connection is fidgety. I'll try posting my turn as soon as possible!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom