Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Armageddon Edition

Choose your denstiny.

• Total voters

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Actually our HE guy also came back so...

Dayyālu

Arcane
1045.gif

EVERYONE GETS BACK THEIR OLD FACTIONS

Thanks to everyone involved, I will not do this mistake again. Malakal, shoot me a PM if you want to lead the WE.

I need the HE mail, should be Zephyr Arsland , nay? And pardon me if I am making something of a mess with the mails, it's Saturday and I don't have alcohol to help me.

Sorry Lizzurd , you have been a bro nonetheless.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Hey there. I guess it's my fault for not checking this thread since... forever. I didn't even come here to gloat on my only significant victory 15 days ago. Well, I'm back for what it's worth. Thanks! I promise to crash here from time to time.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Hey ppl, don't HATE ME ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, but i'll either need an extension or a subber. Sudden family matters force me to travel all the way to Tierra del Fuego (Yes, really. 3500km from where I live normally). I'm already on the road with an old MacBook of mine, capable of running Dom4, but I have to dowload and get it running. So, I guess a day will be enough.

If you'd rather sub me instead, then by all means do so. I apologize profusely, but I hadn't much choice in this matter

Dayyālu

Arcane
Hey ppl, don't HATE ME ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, but i'll either need an extension or a subber. Sudden family matters force me to travel all the way to Tierra del Fuego (Yes, really. 3500km from where I live normally). I'm already on the road with an old MacBook of mine, capable of running Dom4, but I have to dowload and get it running. So, I guess a day will be enough.

If you'd rather sub me instead, then by all means do so. I apologize profusely, but I hadn't much choice in this matter

EXTENDING

Learned my lesson, and Christmas is nearby.

Go to your families, get drunk, eat cake, and don't think about fantasy genocide simulators.

qrlppr.png

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Hey guys, I got everything working but the Ogres 1.13. No matter what I do, can't get it to play ball. Could someone please upload the version in their mod folder so I can try it? Thanks!

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Thanks Dayyālu ! However, I can't get it to work. I don't know what's wrong this time. I download the turn, I click Ulthuan and boom I'm back at OSX. This is very distressing. I suppose it's some kind of trouble with the mods, since my other game works just fine.

I got the updated mod pack that has every race and everything. Renamed the HE mod to get it to play ball. Still nothing.

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Well, it's no use. I have everything, but it still doesn't work. I blame the Mac version, for back at home it worked just fine in Linux. I'm really sorry, but there's nothing I can do (having tried everything and not returning home until January 12th). There's no error message; it doesn't even complain about a mod or anything: it just fades to desktop when I click "play as Ulthuan".

I guess I'm out then. I'm sorry I got reinstated and never got to actually play.

Dayyālu

Arcane
The problem is probably born from the re-writing I had to do to keep the freakin' 10 mods around. Maybe it can be solved by downloading the mods and renaming them manually, but it would be kind of a chore. Your call.

As this is already a 72 hours game, I'd suggest the Team Leader of Team Order to play for the 4 - 5 turns required. Not that there is much to do with the HE, truly.

Hit me with a PM for the change, or do it yourself as you have the password.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The problem is probably born from the re-writing I had to do to keep the freakin' 10 mods around. Maybe it can be solved by downloading the mods and renaming them manually, but it would be kind of a chore. Your call.

As this is already a 72 hours game, I'd suggest the Team Leader of Team Order to play for the 4 - 5 turns required. Not that there is much to do with the HE, truly.

Hit me with a PM for the change, or do it yourself as you have the password.

I checked and I dont have the pass. PM.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
After this turn we can switch back to 24-36h. Concerts and performances are done, now I can focus on those ogres with undivided attention.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
When I saw the battle in Umbro, with the flying ogre man with a pot with blood I imagine he flies like this.

I DIDN'T CHOOSE THE THUG LIFE
baba_yaga.jpg

Then after it's like

obama-brushes-shoulder-o.gif

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I believe claiming thrones was forbidden? What now?

Well doesnt matter really, since half my team is stalling I dont want to continue it as its a waste of time. Can I forfeit this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom